Video Terraria 1.3 (New Megashark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.... It looks good, but I don't really see any real purpose for this new version of the Megashark to exist.

Like, does it explode when thrown? Does it kill any monster after every 1000th bullet? Like, how different is it from the original that it exists?

Maybe it can set flames when it comes into contact with an enemy!

I mean.... It looks good, but I don't really see any real purpose for this new version of the Megashark to exist.

Like, does it explode when thrown? Does it kill any monster after every 1000th bullet? Like, how different is it from the original that it existls?

Maybe it can set flames when it comes into contact with an enemy!
Good idea, it could be nice that the mobs in contact with the bullets catch fire, unfortunately I can only change the model/ textur of the weapon, but I do not know how to set/modify this feature of the megashark.

I hope you like my new creation of Megashark ;)
<video removed by moderator>
@Wiliammutazion, as you’ve been told before videos that show a modded mobile Terraria are not allowed.

Showcasing, and showing how to mod the game files of mobile Terraria are not permitted on the forums. Please don't post any other videos or screenshots that show mobile Terraria that has been modded. You can read more information here in the rules:
Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

I’ll close this thread, and if you have any questions, please send me a private message HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom