Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly master race look at all the games console run better than pc batman gta witcher 3n lots of others plus your in the console area so no point bringing up the pc, and not soon I'm afraid due to half f 1.2.3 being added wheres we still need rest of 1.2.3 then 1.2.4 then 1.3 so as it's almost seven months in tothe year and we only just got a new update threeish weeks ago we probably won't get the update until early next year Im guessing

Hardly master race look at all the games console run better than pc batman gta witcher 3n lots of others plus your in the console area so no point bringing up the pc, and not soon I'm afraid due to half f 1.2.3 being added wheres we still need rest of 1.2.3 then 1.2.4 then 1.3 so as it's almost seven months in tothe year and we only just got a new update threeish weeks ago we probably won't get the update until early next year Im guessing
Shhhhh... You shall see the light one day but until then... back on topic

I've got both pc and Xbox 360 and ps4 so I know that my ps4 runs it better than my laptop pluseasier controls and I was on topic but nvm I just hope they bring out the updates fast but I can understand why they take ages

I've got both pc and Xbox 360 and ps4 so I know that my ps4 runs it better than my laptop pluseasier controls and I was on topic but nvm I just hope they bring out the updates fast but I can understand why they take ages
Then get a custom build gaming PC like I did. What are the specs of your laptop?

Hmmm, I have no idea if it will be on consoles or not, what build are you currently running on your console?
Terraria on console are on 1.2.3 now, its very ridiculous. The consoles can run perfectly all the updates, including the 1.3. I don't know why they don't want to update it...:indifferent:

Terraria on console are on 1.2.3 now, its very ridiculous. The consoles can run perfectly all the updates, including the 1.3. I don't know why they don't want to update it...:indifferent:
I tell ya, Microsoft wants to put out updates slower so people can be more interested, 505 probably has it done already but Microsoft wont let it go live. Sony does it too.

I very much doubt it because if that's the case then 505 games would of posted saying they have done the updates

Now that they are done with 1.3 on PC they have to spend other week on Mac/Linux then they can work on the other half of the 1.2.3 update. After that they'll work on programming 1.3 for consoles which won't take as long since they have all the items created and such. My best guess, 6 months from now at the latest.

For me it sounds like engine is...busy...i mean, they have to port for like, 5 consoles, and make otherworld, and bugfix, and i dont think they can keep updating untill they get theirs last update release(and that takes like 1-2 weeks).[Everytime they make one]

But im the dumb one

Now that they are done with 1.3 on PC they have to spend other week on Mac/Linux then they can work on the other half of the 1.2.3 update. After that they'll work on programming 1.3 for consoles which won't take as long since they have all the items created and such. My best guess, 6 months from now at the latest.

absolutely wrong... re-logic handles the PC stuff... 505games and engine handle the console versions.

re-logic is getting more involved on the console side of things, from the sound of it, but they are not actually working on them.

so the mac/linux versions have nothing to do with when we get our updates.

absolutely wrong... re-logic handles the PC stuff... 505games and engine handle the console versions.

re-logic is getting more involved on the console side of things, from the sound of it, but they are not actually working on them.

so the mac/linux versions have nothing to do with when we get our updates.
Yes, thats why he/she/?/it recalculated ;)

It probably will be on consoles, but probably months later than the PC.(or never) PC MASTER RACE

Posting your "PC master race'" and other stupid posts like that, that are entirely made to just troll other users, especially Console and Mobile users is absolutely unacceptable.

If you want to spew that trash, do it somewhere that ISNT these forums.

It's a completely different coding language for the consoles.

505 has to make the updates from scratch. And I think they only get to start work on the update after it's been released. They should make 1.3 for consoles, It will just take about as long as it took red to make it because the only head start they get is knowing everything they are trying to add (and they even add more stuff that doesn't fit terraria for some stupid reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom