Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're waiting, you'll be waiting a while.... just sayin'.

Terraria 1.2.4 on PC released on 8th May 2014.
HALF of 1.2.4 on console released December 2015...

A 1 and a half year difference, and not even the full update yet...
So yeah, it could take over a year, but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's more like 3/4 not half :)

It's more like 3/4 not half :)
I suppose, but only fishing was added. I would consider the the summon items ect to be "the other half". However, if you want to be precise, i would agree with 3/4's :)

EDIT: I know not only fishing was added, but i meant fishing related :p

I suppose, but only fishing was added. I would consider the the summon items ect to be "the other half". However, if you want to be precise, i would agree with 3/4's :)

EDIT: I know not only fishing was added, but i meant fishing related :p
So were a large number of furniture items and items sold by the traveling merchant. :)

In all honesty I'm not even expecting Terraria 1.3 on consoles. There is so much in it that it would take forever at the rate 505 games is working...

They barely managed half of 1.2.4.

The good thing is though that Terraria 2 and Starbound will be out in a year or so on consoles i guess, wich both look amazing as well.

Last edited:
In all honesty I'm not even expecting Terraria 1.3 on consoles. There is so much in it that it would take forever at the rate 505 games is working...

They barely managed half of 1.2.4.

The good thing is though that Terraria 2 and Starbound will be out in a year or so on consoles i guess, wich both look amazing as well.
Its actually Terraria: Other World, Not Terraria 2

2021 and re-logic released terraria 1.4 on New gen consoles but im still waiting for terraria 1.3 on ps3
You can stop waiting, because it is not going to happen.

It was announced almost 5 years ago that the old gen consoles do not have sufficient hardware capability to run Terraria past 1.2.x.

You can stop waiting, because it is not going to happen.

It was announced almost 5 years ago that the old gen consoles do not have sufficient hardware capability to run Terraria past 1.2.x.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom