Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost moon that is impossible to solo to wave 20? Night doesn't last lo ng enough to defeat the frost moon.

I'm in the process of building a Farm for it. So far the pumpkin one I built works. But need to find more mob statue's to build the Frost moon one. But It can be done solo with what I'm building. But back on topic. I would hope the update or some sorta info about it would be out by like june next year. Cause they did say they waned to improve so. Will see how it goes. So far I'm not to disappointed. But I have not heard anything about console terraria since the update last month

look nike is right we all might as well play a different games terraria is not the only game out their bugging 505 and criticizing them isn't gonna speed things up now honestly they can maybe just give a quick update but either way theirs so many new games coming that you can kill the time few examples are gta 5,fallout 4, etc. that said bugging and criticizing them will not speed things up as nike and many others have said
[DOUBLEPOST=1438041564,1438041110][/DOUBLEPOST]as loki says a lot Rome wasn't built in a day just like terraria it wasn't built in a day it was over years/months/days of work and porting it over is no small feat. this gonna take a while but patience is awarded and hey they might give console a few awesome console exclusives just be happy and don't worry:D
Right, but Fallout 4 isn't out yet. XD Well, Skyrim it's on the way! ...Again! :happy: mph.

I'm in the process of building a Farm for it. So far the pumpkin one I built works. But need to find more mob statue's to build the Frost moon one. But It can be done solo with what I'm building. But back on topic. I would hope the update or some sorta info about it would be out by like june next year. Cause they did say they waned to improve so. Will see how it goes. So far I'm not to disappointed. But I have not heard anything about console terraria since the update last month
The night not lasting as long as pc version in the console is a known issue that will be patched one day. Idc what is built max round your gonna hit in console is 15 in frost moon.

we just have to wait for the updates it could take the release of half life 3 or it could happen tomorrow but its coming in the mean time there are new games coming out that could kill the time but i do hope they release some info on it soon:D

we just have to wait for the updates it could take the release of half life 3 or it could happen tomorrow but its coming in the mean time there are new games coming out that could kill the time but i do hope they release some info on it soon:D

Some sorta info would be the best.

Frost moon that is impossible to solo to wave 20? Night doesn't last lo ng enough to defeat the frost moon.

You need a farm. Its posible, on console (idk about mobile)
The night not lasting as long as pc version in the console is a known issue that will be patched one day. Idc what is built max round your gonna hit in console is 15 in frost moon.
Are you sure you are not talking about the mobile version? Seems like the night last 9mins like on pc.

I have gotten to round 19 solo. 20 is definitely possible.

pc unbeatable indestructible infallible ultra reason there is no race to play terraria in the console and that producers not link one bit for the console

i fully agree
[DOUBLEPOST=1438278417,1438277940][/DOUBLEPOST]pc master race
all coming out on the console does better on pc pc master race ever
pc unbeatable indestructible infallible ultra reason there is no race to play terraria in the console and that producers not link one bit for the console
Making inflammatory statements such as "PC Master Race" isn't tolerated here. As you can see, the post you quoted was given a warning point for violating this rule. Since this is your first offense, you'll only recieve this verbal warning. Any further actions in this regard and you will be faced with warning points which will eventually lead to account restrictions and ultimately account termination. Please always be respectful and mature when conducting yourself on TCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom