Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how long it takes for the Console developers to re-code and copy source code for updates? It takes them quite a while. But lets put this into perspective. 1.2 was initially released for consoles 1 year after PC. 1.2.3 was initially released about 1 year before it was released on Console. So putting this into perspective, August 2016 #1.3Console

Last edited:
Do you know how long it takes for the Console developers to re-code and copy source code for updates? It takes them quite a while. But lets put this into perspective. 1.2 was initially released for consoles 1 year after PC. 1.2.3 was initially released about 1 year before it was released on Console. So putting this into perspective, August 2014 #1.3Console
It's coming out last year? o.o

Please try to actually further the discussion with your commentary. Besides, commenting to complain about a thread being revived is counter-intuitive since you just bumped it yourself.
I meant it to be a joke since this thread has been down for ages.:indifferent:

I meant it to be a joke since this thread has been down for ages.:indifferent:
The update its not out yet? I don't check this and the thread since then. Thanks again 505 for the awesome support here, probably when the update will come out we all will get the pension :merchantwink:

He might have wanted to revive this thread.
There's no reason to revive it though, (nor was there any real reason to create this thread in the first place) Terraria 1.3 will come to consoles. Eventually. Probably. If you're waiting, just wait patiently. If you can't wait patiently, go to 505games' profile and cuss them out and threaten them until they either:
A) Shriek in fear and comply while crying.
Or B) Pester a mod to ban you.

If you're waiting, you'll be waiting a while.... just sayin'.

Terraria 1.2.4 on PC released on 8th May 2014.
HALF of 1.2.4 on console released December 2015...

A 1 and a half year difference, and not even the full update yet...
So yeah, it could take over a year, but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom