Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

When 1.3 willbe live on consoles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got both pc and Xbox 360 and ps4 so I know that my ps4 runs it better than my laptop pluseasier controls and I was on topic but nvm I just hope they bring out the updates fast but I can understand why they take ages
That's probably because your PC isn't very powerful? Of course a laptop isn't going to run games well, they're made to be compact not powerful. A good PC runs games faster, and with better graphics.

That's probably because your PC isn't very powerful? Of course a laptop isn't going to run games well, they're made to be compact not powerful. A good PC runs games faster, and with better graphics.

They make ultra books. My msi has a i7 with a gtx870m. Its compact (10lbs) and quite powerful. Although the power block is bigger than the xbox one power supply in size, the xbox one plays the game better.

the hdd of the laptop I am playing it on is barebones and remains that way. I have ONLY steam, terraria, tedit, panda antivirus, windows (and bare minimum windows installs), protools, ableton live, blender, gimp, photoshop and a few other small audio programs. literally nothing else is on it, and nothing else gets installed on it and it only connects to the internet to play terraria and update drivers.

maybe that is why it plays silky smooth for me.

505 should just release teasers like relogic does to show how far they have gotten or atleast tell us how far they have gotten with 1.2.4 and the rest of 1.2.3 on console to show that they are working and it will keep them from getting attacked by console players saying they are not working at all

The lack of updates is drawing me away from this game and to another, No, NO NO NOT THE REMINATES OF MY CHILDHOOD! NNNNOOOOOO STAY BACK STAY BACK!!!! (Pika):eek::zombie:

The lack of updates is drawing me away from this game and to another, No, NO NO NOT THE REMINATES OF MY CHILDHOOD! NNNNOOOOOO STAY BACK STAY BACK!!!! (Pika):eek::zombie:
I don't really see an issue with that :) if you keep checking the forums you'll know when the next update is and then you can start playing again ;)

I don't really see an issue with that :) if you keep checking the forums you'll know when the next update is and then you can start playing again ;)
Yeah, but until then I probably wont be playing until a new update with content comes out. Cuz the lack of any news from 505 is getting ridiculuos.:(

Yeah, but until then I probably wont be playing until a new update with content comes out. Cuz the lack of any news from 505 is getting ridiculuos.:(
Personally I think it's good to take a break from a game, that way it's novelty doesn't dry up :)

Agree, is ridicolous that we don't have a completed game, that cost a lot more than the PC and Mobile ones -_- "lazy"

Agree, is ridicolous that we don't have a completed game, that cost a lot more than the PC and Mobile ones -_- "lazy"
The game is more than completed, and it was since 1.0.6. I must say the 5 extra dollars is a little unnecessary. Also the Console versions' code is very different (Only 360 would even have support for XNA), and even if it wasn't, it would take a while to type up the 800+ new items' stats and mechanics.

look nike is right we all might as well play a different games terraria is not the only game out their bugging 505 and criticizing them isn't gonna speed things up now honestly they can maybe just give a quick update but either way theirs so many new games coming that you can kill the time few examples are gta 5,fallout 4, etc. that said bugging and criticizing them will not speed things up as nike and many others have said
[DOUBLEPOST=1438041564,1438041110][/DOUBLEPOST]as loki says a lot Rome wasn't built in a day just like terraria it wasn't built in a day it was over years/months/days of work and porting it over is no small feat. this gonna take a while but patience is awarded and hey they might give console a few awesome console exclusives just be happy and don't worry:D

Are most people forgetting that Console just got an update last month? So gotta give it some time before we get the rest of the stuff.

We have the frost moon now which was a 1.2.4 update. But we are still in a semi 1.2.3.

I would hope that we have the rest of the stuff from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 by the end up the year. 1.3 would prob be around next year or something. Hopefully.

look nike is right we all might as well play a different games terraria is not the only game out their bugging 505 and criticizing them isn't gonna speed things up now honestly they can maybe just give a quick update but either way theirs so many new games coming that you can kill the time few examples are gta 5,fallout 4, etc. that said bugging and criticizing them will not speed things up as nike and many others have said
[DOUBLEPOST=1438041564,1438041110][/DOUBLEPOST]as loki says a lot Rome wasn't built in a day just like terraria it wasn't built in a day it was over years/months/days of work and porting it over is no small feat. this gonna take a while but patience is awarded and hey they might give console a few awesome console exclusives just be happy and don't worry:D
I agree. (DO U EVAN SPEAL BRUH[I spodermen

Are most people forgetting that Console just got an update last month? So gotta give it some time before we get the rest of the stuff.

We have the frost moon now which was a 1.2.4 update. But we are still in a semi 1.2.3.

I would hope that we have the rest of the stuff from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 by the end up the year. 1.3 would prob be around next year or something. Hopefully.
Frost moon that is impossible to solo to wave 20? Night doesn't last lo ng enough to defeat the frost moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom