1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Dec 19, 2017.

1. XDelirious0neX

XDelirious0neX Terrarian

It's advisable you back up your worlds to USB through the PlayStations Application Save Data Management that way if your world gets overwritten you can just reload it I've made the habit of backing up my worlds this way every time before I join another players world

Unit One likes this.
  2. Ninja20676

Ninja20676 Terrarian

my usb data was corupted and theres no point backing up corupted save data is there

3. Grudgemom

Grudgemom Terrarian

Thank you for fixing the co-op play squished screen. The colors are still incorrect though. Both screens are losing the green tone during an event.

4. XDelirious0neX

XDelirious0neX Terrarian

No of course ... No one would expect you to back up corrupted data but moving forward it's a way to maintain your worlds from 1. People griefing your worlds and stealing items 2. Keeps your worlds safe in case they are overwritten by other players worlds ... Sorry just trying to give you some options untill they fix this you know ..

5. LilCz1068

LilCz1068 Terrarian

Excited to see the squashing of those pesky bugs. Better grab my Bug Net
    ;);)

6. XoArK

XoArK Steampunker

Did you realize no one anticipated these bugs? So stop trying to put down people who are justifiably angry about this. And if you aren't aware, on Xbox it's almost impossible to back things up to the cloud. When the update comes, I'm going to have to play 3-player splitscreen, which I've heard no one talk about since this update.

Moat likes this.
  7. Terry Area

Terry Area Terrarian

I still can't play the game even after this update. 2 very sad kids.

CantQuitThisLife, Moat and XoArK like this.
  8. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @ReeceH14, the bug report form wasn’t working for a couple hours, but it’s working now. I’d encourage you to send as much info as you remember through a detailed bug report here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

9. GoldenGrimIV

GoldenGrimIV Terrarian

Patience for Xbox one owners...you said it yourself Microsoft shut down, we're not getting 1.3 until 2018 I have been super patient waiting but I cant take it. I give up on pipework studios. I miss red if he were here it would have gone so much faster.

10. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

Welp i had to delete my saves to play.thanks cloud saves!

11. Dr vash04YT

Dr vash04YT Terrarian

An
    Any news on xb1 yet

12. opie

opie Terrarian

Grow up, that is not what Pipeworks or Microsoft said. Pipeworks submitted to Microsoft, they have no control of when it passes cert.

13. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

It's submitted, Microsoft hasn't gotten back to the dev team yet.

14. Crashes a lot of death in split screen, wether it be 2 or 3 player

XoArK likes this.
  15. Ignis55

Ignis55 Skeletron Prime

I just started over. Much better anyway since my old worlds wouldn't have had the 1.3 worldgen features anyway. There's just something great about starting a new world. I also like how we can now have more than 5 characters

KatrinaKat04 likes this.
  16. Nayo

Nayo Terrarian

Yep I'm super happy to! I can't wait to wait another month while Ps4 enjoys their update! Woohoo!
    (Please take note of my sarcasam)

17. What that are tring to say is that there will be no xbox one update this year1.3 Console
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2017 ---
    I agree were on the same page mate I'm sick of waiting their release date was 6 Months ago

Adam Nowak likes this.
  18. YourKingSkeletor

YourKingSkeletor Terrarian

I deleted my save data and got it back from cloud. Seems the files corrupted during the first crash pre patch b/c it didn't happen again.

19. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

We don't delete your saves, we create copies of the data. They are stored in a file called "SYSTEM", that's essentially where all of the legacy files are stored. If you're encountering issues I'd recommend uploading that file to a USB Storage Device or the cloud.

Unit One likes this.
  20. Drez

Drez Terrarian

Edit: on second thought, nevermind.