Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'm super happy to! I can't wait to wait another month while Ps4 enjoys their update! Woohoo!
(Please take note of my sarcasam)
I promise you, ps4 players aren't enjoying the update. The only ones saying they're enjoying it are the pom pom and knee pad wearing suck ups that think their standing up for this ridiculous improvement is going to earn them some praises from the creators.

honestly the update is good. The issues presented aren't a huge deal. The only things that are in my opinion are crashing on death by the Moon Lord or the screen flashing whenever you transition to a moon based event like the pillars, blood moon or Solar Eclipse.

Srry I thought you were the guy I previously quoted, my bad
He thought it was me, but seems his reading skills are directly in line with his education. Any half wit knows things change, but only an idiot would assume someone doesn't like change because that person knows that not all change is good. Change for the sake of change is a waste of energy. If change renders aspects of the game near unplayable due to background images overlapping and blending in with foreground images I would call that broken, but apparently you would put on your cheerleader outfit and grab your pom poms to celebrate in a sad, groveling attempt to earn a pat on the back from the rest of the minority positioned lemmings who can only regurgitate what they've read somewhere else in here.

I've never been one to pay too much attention to the background. Especially when stuff is trying to kill you. IT seems characters can transfer right over but worlds are the only thing having trouble with that. I've only ever encountered small graphical bugs outside of the bugs I mentioned already. nothing too harmful to the experience. I don't see anything that can't be fixed really.

It depends. Some people are certainly still working. Speculating about which people are necessary for certification and whether they are currently on vacation is... well, speculation.

Kinda like speculating that some people are certainly still working.

Who knows at this point. Exactly why I bought it for my laptop, something I should have done years ago.

I still want it to play with my son but I'm tired of getting my hopes up. Been that way for a long time.

We all at least know that the certification process is "classified" when it comes to game developers.
And
We can't do anything about it because it's out of our hands.

He thought it was me, but seems his reading skills are directly in line with his education. Any half wit knows things change, but only an idiot would assume someone doesn't like change because that person knows that not all change is good. Change for the sake of change is a waste of energy. If change renders aspects of the game near unplayable due to background images overlapping and blending in with foreground images I would call that broken, but apparently you would put on your cheerleader outfit and grab your pom poms to celebrate in a sad, groveling attempt to earn a pat on the back from the rest of the minority positioned lemmings who can only regurgitate what they've read somewhere else in here.
You're angry and frustrated with the update and that is understandable. Trust me when I say the behind the scenes teams are working as hard as they can to fix things and are poring over community feedback. However you are beginning to cross the line from angry venting to personal insults. This is your one and only verbal warning on this, take a breather and calm down. If you continue to post in this way and throw out insults the consequences will be more severe.

@Matsu I know it's off-topic here but what's your avatar picture from? It looks familiar.

So far I haven't found any really bad bugs outside of crashing when the Moon Lord kills you. Other than that I can live with the other stuff.

But if Microsoft has shut down for the rest of the year they are not working.

So if they were not finished before they shut down they won't finish until they return from the break.

I really think this is very obvious.
That are still working pipe works said that the cant submit any additional updates nothing was said that couldn't still be verified
[doublepost=1513812650,1513812323][/doublepost]
These guys addressed issue that quick due to trying to save this game. They still have yet to address the game they've now ruined. And as for Xbox users. Have you not been reading the vast majority of posts for the other gamers? Saying "I don't care how it looks or plays I just want it" is like you wanting someone to shoot you in the face with a nail gun knowing how bad it will be and hundreds of people telling you exactly that and you still wanting it. Enjoy your working game while you can. I'm sure we'll see those same names screeching to the high heavens once they received the update and learn first hand that their game is now unplayable. The course of action, or lack there of, will be the tell tale on whether or not this company cares about this games playability anymore for consoles or they're only focus is pc. And for moderators that don't like people expressing true feeling....welcome to forums, a place designed exactly for this, be it positive and negative feed back! Moderate, don't police.
This int a nail gun it's an update

Just a reminder. If you have successfully converted your saves, and are experiencing crashes or other oddities, please send us a copy of all of your Terraria save data. This has already been super helpful in identifying and fixing some of the issues people have been reporting that will be addressed in the next patch at the start of the New Year. You can find instructions here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/send-us-a-copy-of-your-save-data.64463/

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support. We're listening.

That are still working pipe works said that the cant submit any additional updates nothing was said that couldn't still be verified
[doublepost=1513812650,1513812323][/doublepost]
This int a nail gun it's an update
And your speaking like you know everything
You don't work at pipe works and they haven't ruined anything
If anything they've made it better so stop talking like your "official" how would you like it someone said that you ruined the game,an update that took
Them 2 years because YOU wanted it I wanted it everyone wanted it but just because theres launch game bugs your gonna say they've ruined it....WOW

Just a reminder. If you have successfully converted your saves, and are experiencing crashes or other oddities, please send us a copy of all of your Terraria save data. This has already been super helpful in identifying and fixing some of the issues people have been reporting that will be addressed in the next patch at the start of the New Year. You can find instructions here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/send-us-a-copy-of-your-save-data.64463/

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support. We're listening.
I’m assuming still no change on Xbox’s status? Nothing back from Microsoft? Anything at all? Sorry; just really want 1.3 and am wishing I was a PS4 owner right now!

I was really banking on 1.3 to come out before the holidays, you know so I could play the update wile I have time off with my cousin. This sucks *** and the only Christmas present I wanted was just gone like that.

Pipeworks: Maybe you should have bought our superior version

Me: but I just bought an Xbox one X

Pipeworks: Sorry you didn’t pick the right console, merry X-mas

Haha Just found this glitch in the dungeon
Broken flag.png

Ok since since someone from Pipeworks has posted in this thread and we all know you guys can see us debating this:

Can the Xbox one update still be verified before 2018 even though Microsoft has shut down?

I honestly believe you can put the constant questions about the status to rest if you just let everyone know either yes it can still happen because they are still working on it OR no it's probably going to be after the Holidays because they have stopped.

If you say yes then people can at least expect it to come any day. If you say no then people at least know it's not coming until after the Holidays and everyone can just go on with their lives until after Christmas/ New Year's.

Ok since since someone from Pipeworks has posted in this thread and we all know you guys can see us debating this:

Can the Xbox one update still be verified before 2018 even though Microsoft has shut down?

I honestly believe you can put the constant questions about the status to rest if you just let everyone know either yes it can still happen because they are still working on it OR no it's probably going to be after the Holidays because they have stopped.

If you say yes then people can at least expect it to come any day. If you say no then people at least know it's not coming until after the Holidays and everyone can just go on with their lives until after Christmas/ New Year's.
I don't think Pipeworks knows anymore than they've already told us. Microsoft acknowledged they received it and started working on it. They don't give progress updates or time estimates. Pipeworks won't know anything until it passes or fails.

It can still be certified even when Microsoft shuts down because they've submitted it before it shut down

It can still be certified even when Microsoft shuts down because they've submitted it before it shut down
...I'm not so sure it works like that
[doublepost=1513838589,1513838347][/doublepost]
I really wish I had an update for you guys. We just haven't heard back unfortunately.
Earlier this week on twitter I believe you guys responded to someone saying that yes, it has been submitted but Microsoft hasn't looked at it or something along those lines. So there's a way that you know if they've acknowledged what you've submitted to them I'm assuming. So, have they acknowledged it yet? If so, cool. Maybe we can expect an update before 2k18. If not, at least we all know and half of us can stop pestering you, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom