Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i'm excited I haven't played Terraria since September when my 360 broke and i just got my Xbox One a month ago and Terraria yesterday can't wait for this update i'm going to be the happiest wafflecat in the world
Yeah, well I think you might need to at least wait until 2018.

Don't waste your time on this, unless you *really* have nothing else to do :) Pipeworks has to set off/trigger the launch (even if Microsoft says ok) and they didn't even do their regular Twitch stream today (second week they just skipped it).

Indeed, if it hasn't happened, it won't until my best guess, wednesday. Reasoning is that there won't be any support for the bugs and crashes and the much needed hot fixes. Let's face it, we are looking at another week, but at least there might be fixes to go along with it. I'm cool with that.:pinky:

I agree as Microsoft would have to certify by the end of the day today. I don't know about you guys but I saved all my vacation just for this update and I have to use it by the end of the year so I'm on vacation and no update. I've been prepping my main map for a year now and I'm done, I just can't play anymore. I'm ready for a fresh new experience.

Just one thought. I don't understand why it's 6 months late. I'm a welder and when we have a deadline we work overtime and when our deadline rapidly approaches, we work craploads of overtime and weekends too, because if we are late, we lose big customers which in turn, we lose our jobs. I guess that kind of hard work ethic doesn't work in the gaming industry.

That being said, I DO want to thank pipeworks for their commitment to fixing bugs and making everyone happy through all the madness. Hang in there all will be fixed in do time.
I do get where your coming from, but as of now, it is out of pipework’s hands. And ok with you on the fact that it’s that late. Me and my friends were ready for it and exited end of Q3. But hey, at least we’ve nearly got it now, right?
[doublepost=1513987060,1513986640][/doublepost]Looks like 2017 for us Xbox players, guys. I won’t lie; I am disappointed but at least it’s on it’s way. And hey, maybe our version can be less buggy than the PS4 version! But at least it’s in it’s way. Thanks @ClearConscious and everyone at pipeworks for finally getting this update out to us! Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy New Year!

There’s still five and a half hours left for them to start, finish, certify, and release the Switch version today. All you naysayers are being unreasonable.

Honestly, I would take a bugged update with the utmost joy and happiness right now, all those people complaining on PS4 obviously didn't play, excuse me, GRIND 1.2.4 long enough. Those people must have been spoiled and we're gifted all items. It would be an honor to have my game crash during moon lord right now.
Now this is a man willing for sacrifice and I stand by you my brother it WOULD be an honour

Well, it’s after midnight but I’m still holding out hope that the Switch version comes out yesterday.

Soooo, when xbox 1 gets approval, is 505/pipeworks going to create a thread stating the update is ready? Because I'm really growing weary of turning my game on every hour for the last two days checking for that lovely white box to appear at the beginning of start up.
Same I fell your pain

There’s still five and a half hours left for them to start, finish, certify, and release the Switch version today. All you naysayers are being unreasonable.
*9 hours later* I’m sorry, what was that? What were you saying?
[doublepost=1514022593,1514022566][/doublepost]
Yea I can wait for it as long as it ain't months so hopefully its sooner than that.
At this point it might be months...

Dude they haven't actually started working on the switch, the switch version won't come out for another couple of months maybe even a year. If you Xbox one update doesn't come out (which is already finished) this week or this year then I seriously doubt that the switch version (that they haven't even started working on) will come out today.

i know it isn't about console but is 1.3 mobile update on way ?? there are few developer announcements and latest one is about amazon :(

I wanted to share some of the bugs I've been having playing 1.3 on my PS4.
  • If I have a Stardust Dragon out and I die, the game crashes.
  • The Monoliths for the Lunar Pillars gave my sister an epileptic seizure when I turned them on while in multiplayer. The monoliths actually work on single player though.
  • I am randomly losing items as 1st player on a multiplayer game ( 2 Nebula Blazes, 2 Nebula Arcanums, 1 Drax, 1 Picksaw and 3 Celestial Sigils)
  • The game just randomly crashes when 2nd player joins.
  • The game crashes sometimes when I beat the Lunatic Cultist
  • The Star Cells (from the Stardust Cell Staff) don't let me spawn any other summon.
  • The game just stops for a good 2 min. and then it starts again.
  • All of my NPC's don't have names. They just come up as "Mechanic the Mechanic"
  • Goblin Armies don't spawn naturally
  • Meteorites don't spawn naturally
  • The Influx Waver (from Martian Madness) crashes when I use it sometimes.
Thanks for reading! I love Terraria and I hope to see that these get fixed soon!!! :)
[doublepost=1514047967,1514047873][/doublepost]When is Terraria coming out for the Nintendo Switch? Maybe because its a Nintendo console, it won't crash as much ( I'm looking at you Sony)

I wanted to share some of the bugs I've been having playing 1.3 on my PS4.
  • If I have a Stardust Dragon out and I die, the game crashes.
  • The Monoliths for the Lunar Pillars gave my sister an epileptic seizure when I turned them on while in multiplayer. The monoliths actually work on single player though.
  • I am randomly losing items as 1st player on a multiplayer game ( 2 Nebula Blazes, 2 Nebula Arcanums, 1 Drax, 1 Picksaw and 3 Celestial Sigils)
  • The game just randomly crashes when 2nd player joins.
  • The game crashes sometimes when I beat the Lunatic Cultist
  • The Star Cells (from the Stardust Cell Staff) don't let me spawn any other summon.
  • The game just stops for a good 2 min. and then it starts again.
  • All of my NPC's don't have names. They just come up as "Mechanic the Mechanic"
  • Goblin Armies don't spawn naturally
  • Meteorites don't spawn naturally
  • The Influx Waver (from Martian Madness) crashes when I use it sometimes.
Thanks for reading! I love Terraria and I hope to see that these get fixed soon!!! :)
[doublepost=1514047967,1514047873][/doublepost]When is Terraria coming out for the Nintendo Switch? Maybe because its a Nintendo console, it won't crash as much ( I'm looking at you Sony)
No offence, but your sister having an epileptic seizure isn't a bug that pipe works can fix. Also The NPC's don't have names in 1.3, your mechanic doesn't show up as "Mechanic the Mechanic" it's just "Mechanic" the same with any other NPC

So Pipeworks has said Xbox before Christmas is not possible..... well i give up on Pipeworks! All of us have waited almost a year and a half in suspense with multiple delays and only one platform gets it during a good time. Yes i know it's not within their hands but they could have fixed the suspension thing veeerrryyy early on but no! Lets wait till the a few days before we submit Ps4! Oh? Xbox can't get it before Christmas noe? Oh well! Should have picked Ps4!

And you might say "Well Ps4 players are not enjoying it" or "Most pepole are not enjoying it" but a update is better than no update now isn't!? And we will probally get it during school time while Ps4 got it during a nice break! Pipeworks could have really planed this much better... and for those who say "You can't blame Pipeworks" Yes we can they! They did a stupid thing were they decided to work on the suspension bug basically just after they submitted Ps4 when they could have done this before or very early on!

Ok I'm good now the anger has been building up and well this has just broke me... I wanted to enjoy the update... but now I'm going to be doing homework. So thanks Pipeworks for the update but.... you really could have planed it better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom