Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm playing Terraria mobile (Android) and I have a trouble. Chaos Elementals doesn't spawn! How I can solve this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180611-100129.png
    Screenshot_20180611-100129.png
    296.2 KB · Views: 397
Yes! I am so hyped for Terraria Mobile. The new UI looks AMAZING! Can't wait for it to be released. Woo!

YES! Finally! Geez, I've been playing mobile since 2014 and watched the game since 2012. I'm so happy to finnally see this. Also, there's a small bug in the game. Nothing crazy, or annoying. Just something that's there.

Dang dude, you are a full out Terrarian.
Me too. I come & go in terraria. But i can honestly say that im a proud terraria addict. Its my favorite pastime. & its my favorite mobile game too. After a while most mobile games become repetitive, not terraria. The only limit in Terraria is the limit in your imagination or creativity. I love the game.

One of the cool things I'm trying to do is to create dungeons and gauntlets that you have to go thru then face the boss (which you summon). Similar to Zelda 2 in Nes and Actraiser 2 in Snes. There's a lot of classic 2D games you can look up in YouTube for inspiration to create lots of challenging scenarios in terraria. Or you like, you can use crimson elements to make a SAW style scenario.

Am i reading too much into this picture? It seems that if the screenshot is accurate, you can choose where your NPCs can live and know where they live; like the PS4 update. This is great! The days of NPC spawning in random wierd locations are over

This should be correct - a long-missing feature from mobile should be in place once you get 1.3.

We understand that estimates are hard and that this is a very complicated process, it’s just that we have been waiting for this patch for three years! We just want some sort of a release date or estimate, even if it turns out to be wrong, we will still have some idea when the patch may or may not come out. As a fellow developer I understand the hard work and the time it takes to develop this kind of stuff.

Totally understand the sentiment - as a developer, you also understand that game development is a squirrely beast in regards to making exact time estimates. PW gave one with Console 1.3 and missed it by a good margin. I think we can all understand the catch-22 of the situation there - give an estimate but if you miss it, then slammed (especially after the Console one).... or don't and get slammed for not doing so.

I think waiting until they are SURE of a date is a smarter path this time given last time. Totally know that its been a long wait for mobile folks - unfortunately, the console delays and fixing after launch tacked that on to you guys. The good news is that all of those fixes to the core/base code should play forward into a cleaner version at launch for you when it arrives. :)

If you want Lepus and Turkor they'll still be in the 3DS Edition of the game from what I understand. Nothing's been said about any further updates to that version so I think it's safe to assume that they've stopped updating it.

OMG! I am so exited! I have already beaten moon lord on my PS4 and I am so excited for the new update! Oh also one more thing. I have an amazing character who has beaten duke fishron and gotten to wave 15 of the frost moon. I am worried that she will get deleted. Will old characters be deleted when the update comes out.

Please, release a new paid add-on! Need more content!
For 10 dollars or for 100. It does not matter. Just give it to us!

While I have a huge amount of appreciation for the ongoing work, I would like to express my frustration that Mobile is being prioritised below the Switch version.
I agree the mobile version has not had an update since before the switch has even been out and still gets set on the back burner. Even if i do have the pc version its frustrating that i cant do the same on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom