Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you expect they think the newer system will attract more gamers making them more money forget all the older systems its the same as T.o.w other games took priority when the truth Is terraria deserves another title but only cod or gta or fallout make there games better and actually listen to there customers

I hope it will take a while longer for Re-Logic and Pipeworks to finish 1.3 for mobile cuz I still need to get all of the legacy items.

I hate playing on touchscreen but this might make me finally start playing on mobile rather than 3DS for my portable Terraria.

That new UI is lookin hawt. Glad they're changing it cause I never liked how the old one had a blue background, made it feel tight and stuffed up.looks a lot better without any background.

Im mildly pissed that you chose to prioritize the newer system over the platform that has been dying for a stable build all its existence, but at least we finally have news. I am super happy that the textures and whatnot are no longer blurry, buggy and misaligned. A little sad that the crafting hasn't been made more efficient, but its a work in progress so who knows. Please look at the suggestions Ive made in the link in my signature for some opinions from a mobile veteran. ;) @ClearConscious
I kinda can’t blame you. To be honest, I don’t even know if the mobile edition will still be stable after the update.
On the bright side, at least the switch will both be stable AND portable!

Kinda odd the mobile version is now coming out after the Switch version, given we were told that mobile was definitely going to come first. I'll probably just pick it up on Switch and ignore iOS.

Wou estoy emocionado por la nueva actualización y me encuentro asustado por que quiero saber si sera compatible con mi dispositivo android , aunque sea hagan una beta cerrada para probarla cunado este media lista:RE y me entanta lo que hacen gracias
Atte: gracias ; (;)
[doublepost=1528506396,1528506355][/doublepost]Wou estoy emocionado por la nueva actualización y me encuentro asustado por que quiero saber si sera compatible con mi dispositivo android , aunque sea hagan una beta cerrada para probarla cunado este media lista:RE y me entanta lo que hacen gracias
Atte: gracias ; (;)

Also, since when were you able to craft the Piggy Bank, Flower of Fire, Cloud in a Bottle, and Glowstick?

It is not fair to prioritize the Nintendo switch, since users of mobile devices have been waiting for an update for years expecting them to finish the work of xb1 and ps4 to continue with mobile devices.

Looks like we'll be getting the latest version, too, based on the Crystal Doors in the Dryad's house! Nice!

Looks like we'll be getting the latest version, too, based on the Crystal Doors in the Dryad's house! Nice!
Pretty sure the mobile update will only be up to 1.3.0.7, like the console update. Like Loki said on the last page, this is just a mock-up with a focus on the UI, the rest is placeholder.
Remember these are mockups with clear placeholders in place - so don't read too much into specifics of the images. The focus here is the UI alone - and very happy that you like it. :)

I like the new Interface of craftintg
that includes that there may be more vanity options like these

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 280
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom