Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited! Hoping for it to come out on Switch before or during Christmas time!
Sorry if you've all been asked this a million times, but does anyone know if it will have touchscreen support?
I found that I had the most trouble with the inventory management and controls on PS3, and having a touchscreen makes it way better to drag and drop items.

The 1.3 update is not out yet, and will probably still be a while. Nobody knows what devices will be needed to run 1.3 yet.

Also there are about a dozen devices called iPad. You'll need to be more specific about which one you mean.
Well at least iPad airs or something.. Patience time it is then.

This is not exciting, but disappointing. Initially, the mobile release was going to be after the 2 main consoles. Now mobiles are being bumped for the switch, which could be in early stages of development. These things take time and have been waiting for over 2 years, now with Switch time added.

Finish working on console. it's been :red:ing months since the last bug fix, do your damn job and stick to your promises.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been :red:ing

@S H A D

When making posts, please do not self-censor Profanity. It interferes with the Profanity Filter. If you decide to swear, we ask that you write out swear words in full. Your post has been edited so that the Profanity is written out in full.

Would be nice if they added a water boss, like big squid thing or something.

Attachments

• BBC2DF0C-E3AD-4C6F-8F29-E2955CDD4F71.jpeg
    BBC2DF0C-E3AD-4C6F-8F29-E2955CDD4F71.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom