Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has taken so long it’s been over a year since what I heard was supposed to be the release date... I’ve already lost interest in this game now because of how long this took

Is this why there's been zero news about console's multitude of problems? Do we have to wait for this to be released before we get our fix? Will mobile users then have to go through the same thing while you fix our issues?

Nope. Team working on console fixes is wholly separate. Like I said before, there are a handful of very nasty ones (including a big one that covers a handful of MP complaints) that have taken them longer than expected to unravel. That's why it has taken so long.

Nope. Team working on console fixes is wholly separate. Like I said before, there are a handful of very nasty ones (including a big one that covers a handful of MP complaints) that have taken them longer than expected to unravel. That's why it has taken so long.
OK. Do those MP complaint include the kill-count reset?

Glad to hear that they're still working on console... can't wait to see more of this!

OK. Do those MP complaint include the kill-count reset?

Bigger fish than that one - not saying that one isn't bad... but this is more focused on the overall gameplay experience in MP. A lot of issues sourced back to one thing (as much as my tech noob brain can understand it at least).

Kinda glad it isn’t out yet because I’ve still got a lot to do as I lost my world and characters with 200+ hours sunk into it.
I have to redo:
. Pumpkin moon,
. Get a demon scythe and pumpkin sword thing (forgot what it’s called) again,
. Make my world easy to use (teleporter and easy routes)
. Re-sort my items out in a new chest room
. Build arenas
. Finally decide on what my characters will look like
. Get like 100 platinum spare after turning everything I need into legendary/mythical
. Build a new castle/farmhouse/village
. Aesthetics
. Preferably have every single item in game

So how much should we be expecting from this update(other than UI change)
Is it going to be something small like new weapons and stuff or big like moon lord and Martian madness, stuff Like that

Are you going to add the feature from pc where you can select where NPCs live. I am so tired of them moving into my house and having to remove all my chairs to make them leave:sigh:

Hey I play on mobile And would Love to See The mobile Updates before he start of 2019 Cuz By then I will have bought a Gaming pc And will Buy terreria And won’t play It much on mobile anymore so would love to play it so I can record some vids

Is this why there's been zero news about console's multitude of problems? Do we have to wait for this to be released before we get our fix? Will mobile users then have to go through the same thing while you fix our issues?
Actually, it’s the mobile and Switch players who have to wait. You guys have first priority, don’t worry. :)

Awesome work!! this is actually good since the last mobile update was released long time ago, its good to know you are improving the mobile update!!
keep up the good work!

That chest in right corner of the crafting menu is cool its probably like a sprite for golden chest do you guys think its a 1.3.6 resprite they will use and i see theres gonna be the option that you will be able to move NPC's to other houses but what are the two last icons i dont recognize them and its cool that you see what station you use i gusse you would be able to craft cloud in a bottle and piggy bank i know this comment is long but thanks for reading

I would love to have more weapons and bosses:rslime:
[doublepost=1533515412,1533515389][/doublepost]Just saying
[doublepost=1533515485][/doublepost]Hopefully moonlord can be added at the very least. To the mobile version that is.
[doublepost=1533516077][/doublepost]I want expert mode and more items and bosses and stuff like that and I get that it takes some time but still. You could at least give an estimated release date. I am not going to listen to anything about any console bugs either I've played it before and from what I've seen so far it's just fine. Also I want to see more added to the game in later updates. I can be happy with later updates that may take some time but I want better UI at the very least. Thanks.

Also I think the whole mobile community is sick and tired of waiting. Please pass your message on to your friends at Re-Logic and tell them to pass it on as well. Thanks:D.
[doublepost=1533518324,1533518301][/doublepost]*This message
[doublepost=1533518342][/doublepost]I hate auto-correct
[doublepost=1533518394][/doublepost]That or it may have just been a typo. I was too busy typing to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I think the whole mobile community is sick and tired of waiting. Please pass your message on to your friends at Re-Logic and tell them to pass it on as well. Thanks:D.
[doublepost=1533518324,1533518301][/doublepost]*This message
[doublepost=1533518342][/doublepost]I hate auto-correct
Please use the edit button to update your post, instead of multi-posting like that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom