Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you should add the option to switch off accessories rendering like in console and pc. Also I think I recall some dyes being broken. One of the flaming ones I believe. Also what I think would be really cool is some advancement on the guns as they are some of the really fun aspects of terraria. It is a really solid game but at end game I love the vanity side of it so I thought it would be cool to add some more silly semi-productive items like a nuke or even mounts like dragons or horses. Two more things - can you please add working minecarts in it and make the sniper scope view longer ranges like further than the actual screen you can see. This would be awesome if you could implement anything similar to these ideas. And thank you if you took time to read this.

Will the crafting grid only show recipes that we own the ingridients for, or like it used to? (Sweet, sweet lag. Shows every recipe we have unlocked)

Привіт друзі . усі ми тут любимо Terraria , но в неї не можна іграти вічно коли контенту недостаточно , це не PC де можна іграти з Mods , а ми чекаєм на обновлення уже 2 роки , а новин немає . так або Terraria кінець або щось робіть , якщо немає ігри то і товари сувеніри немає кому продавати ігру просто перестанут впізнавати про неї забудуть , а це одна з самих кращих ігор

My friends only have terraria mobile so when this comes out I will 1.3 with them not split screen on my Xbox! The UI looks magnificent!`:)

Can't wait for Terraria on Switch:D My brother won't let me play it on the Xbox because he wants to play Fortnite all the time:rolleyes::sigh:

Hopefully we can actually hover and dash to the right on mobile after this! My Master Ninja is waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom