Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!
Calm down bro

Some ways of making progress is with making it so that the game should be free on phones and iPads because if no one can play 1.3 with their family, then what is the point in buying it on less compact devices.

Still no 1.3 updare for Android, this was posted June 7, it's now October 9 2018. It would be great to get a update on how things are going with this. Lmk.

Pretty sure there's no beta of 1.3 yet, chinese or otherwise. I've you've found something claiming to be the 1.3 beta I would not download that. It's probably full of viruses.
A while ago, someone had leaked a 1.3 build for the Chinese mobile version of Terraria, and ran it. It was never meant to be publicly released.
The leaker posted the download link, and it worked like a charm. Doesn’t mean it was the right thing to do, though.

A while ago, someone had leaked a 1.3 build for the Chinese mobile version of Terraria, and ran it. It was never meant to be publicly released.
The leaker posted the download link, and it worked like a charm. Doesn’t mean it was the right thing to do, though.

Posts like this are ridiculous. No there was not a mobile version posted awhile ago in Chinese . This kind of believe is what causes children to download fake versions of applications such as Terraria and Fortnite.

I've been waiting so eagerly for a nintendo switch version of terraria. I'd throw my money at it so hard my wrist will experience whiplash.

If they Support 10 Inventory Slots on Mobile...
Scroll Inventory Slots from Left to Right to See all 10 Items Handle in your Inventory Pockets Perspectively,
Or Just 1-5 Inventory Slots, Then 6-10 Inventory Slots below of 1-5 Inventory Slots, and the Middle Right Side of 5th & 10th Inventory Slot is Bag (• • •)...
And also On Life and Mana Icon, just Remove it, just show How much Life or Mana Left to Fit All UI buttons on Screen when Mobile user...

no. freaking. WAY!! this looks fantastic! great job guys and please, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
[doublepost=1540149369,1540149203][/doublepost]I'm not totally sure, but I think thats his inventory.

I'm happy y'all are gonna be making improvements. I do hope better controls can be implemented and possible mouse and keyboard support. Other than that I've noticed graphic glitches and the screen constantly shaking at times. I'm going to report them but I also wanted to see if anyone else has noticed these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom