Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is mobile currently Moga compatible? I've tried using a standard Moga but it didn't work too well.
Currently, for Terraria mobile the MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported. I use a MadCatz CTRLi (for iOS) and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine.

I think equal rights are important
[doublepost=1541618979,1541618812][/doublepost]Also it’s probably going to happen so that the iOS is finished slightly earlier due to signing and during this period of signing Android will be finished and both should be released at around the same time and same day.

Currently, for Terraria mobile the MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported. I use a MadCatz CTRLi (for iOS) and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine.

Moga Hero Power seems to be only compatible with Terraria using Mode A pairing with an Android device. The controller manual advises users to download the Moga Pivot app to be able use Mode A pairing but, unfortunately, that app is no longer available on the Play Store.

After doing some more research, it looks like other users have been left scratching their heads after the app disappeared. Meanwhile, Moga Support seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

Maybe, old Moga users who still have the proper drivers to pair the controller can still play the game but new users might be out of luck.

Can anybody recommend a gamepad that is currently working with Android Pie?

Its Very Exciting To See That 505Games Are Working For Updates Of Mobile Gamers :D
Seems like you haven't caught up on Terraria news in a long time. 505 Games isn't the main studio that works on console and mobile anymore. Pipeworks studio took over ever since 1.3 was confirmed for consoles

Seems like you haven't caught up on Terraria news in a long time. 505 Games isn't the main studio that works on console and mobile anymore. Pipeworks studio took over ever since 1.3 was confirmed for consoles
505Games is still the co-publisher and distributor for console and mobile (with Re-Logic), as they've always been. Their role hasn't changed, that I'm aware.

505Games and Pipeworks are both part of a larger company (Digital Bros). Pipeworks replaced Engine (console) and Codeglue (mobile) for development.

505Games is still the co-publisher and distributor for console and mobile (with Re-Logic), as they've always been. Their role hasn't changed, that I'm aware.

505Games and Pipeworks are both part of a larger company (Digital Bros). Pipeworks replaced Engine (console) and Codeglue (mobile) for development.
Thanks for clarifying.

Has anyone tried a regular PS4/Xbox One controller with Terraria? Supposedly they support Bluetooth.
I tried pairing a Xbox One controller with my phone (Android 8.1 "Oreo"), and it worked. I was able to navigate around the UI with the controller. When I tried Terraria it didn't work though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom