Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i am confused about is, when the update comes, what will happen to the cloud-saved characters and worlds that have pre-update stuff? will only the stuff removed in the update get removed, or will everything be deleted?

The only thing i am confused about is, when the update comes, what will happen to the cloud-saved characters and worlds that have pre-update stuff? will only the stuff removed in the update get removed, or will everything be deleted?
It should only be the stuff that has been removed from the current console versions. Everything else should stay.

It should only be the stuff that has been removed from the current console versions. Everything else should stay.

For full clarity, and as mentioned previously, calls on Mobile exclusives are also pending. You are correct however in that console exclusives will remain out.

Ui seems lit.
Is it gonna be 1.3.5 instead? cause I see crystal doors right there.
Also will the bit of lag when opening crafting when having lots of items discovered fixed?

Oh boy, i need to spam my Ranger to at least 5 different memorys, if hes gone after this update im going to be pissed, like that day when my brother deleted my safe on my Pokémon Yellow Edition 19 years ago. I will never forget you Cuddles .... (Poliwag) ;(

You should; i've experienced having a lost save data from updates before.

Feel you bro, had the same issue 3 Years ago when i initiately started playing Terraria besides my PC Version also on Mobile, had a Beautifull Ranger Named "Mortimer". One day, he was gone and i started raging like hell. Months of playing where gone to waste. Since then i do multiple cloud saves, but even that seems to be uneffective facing a whole new update. Will proceed with my plan to spread it on multiple devices, maybe one will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom