Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient. They are rewriting the whole game code. Be patient and give them time. Complaining won’t bring the update faster.

3 years of waiting still not patient?? come on man... also am not complaining... i just want them to stand up to have the guts to say to us that there wont be anymore update than giving more and more teasers that they say would be coming but still here we are 3 years laters still no update, just plain teasers... a game 3 years without update makes no sense... 3 years is too much for just an update, maybe a sequel is much better than a stupid update that takes years...

3 years of waiting still not patient?? come on man... also am not complaining... i just want them to stand up to have the guts to say to us that there wont be anymore update than giving more and more teasers that they say would be coming but still here we are 3 years laters still no update, just plain teasers... a game 3 years without update makes no sense... 3 years is too much for just an update, maybe a sequel is much better than a stupid update that takes years...
I agree

Oh, yes I agree but rewriting the whole game code will take some time. Ask everyone else. They will tell YOU the same...
[doublepost=1551028075,1551027866][/doublepost]And also, I agree on the teasers, I would want an actual UPDATE on how everything is going. Just getting little bits at a time will not answer anyone’s questions about how everything is coming out. A actual update will phase people and sort out the problems.

I have a question...when will the 1.3 terraria mobile version be released? Cause the exitement is killing me ! I'd really like the outcome of this game sooner or later once the update has been released. Maybe once your done with it, could you convert the calamity mod into mobile version too? I've been watching so many fight scene about her(supreme calamitas) on youtube. Must be pretty tough to fight, What the heck who cares about that, I died so many times in the game already hahaha, so what could go wrong?!! Anyways please inform me about the new update terraria on mobile, I'd like to kill moon lord quicker ty...

I have a question...when will the 1.3 terraria mobile version be released? Cause the exitement is killing me ! I'd really like the outcome of this game sooner or later once the update has been released. Maybe once your done with it, could you convert the calamity mod into mobile version too? I've been watching so many fight scene about her(supreme calamitas) on youtube. Must be pretty tough to fight, What the heck who cares about that, I died so many times in the game already hahaha, so what could go wrong?!! Anyways please inform me about the new update terraria on mobile, I'd like to kill moon lord quicker ty...
This has been stated many times. Mods are not coming to mobile.

End of 2017 Terraria would come to the Switch, literally 15 months later and still nothing, not even if it's still coming soon. My frustration is growing, can guarantee that more Switch players would agree. Just give us AT LEAST a update if it's still coming for the Switch or not.

End of 2017 Terraria would come to the Switch, literally 15 months later and still nothing, not even if it's still coming soon. My frustration is growing, can guarantee that more Switch players would agree. Just give us AT LEAST a update if it's still coming for the Switch or not.

They have been talking about the development of the switch version in each of the monthly state of the game posts. Latest has been this, from here:
SWITCH - PIPEWORKS

As we mentioned last month, our team successfully completed a significant milestone by submitting the Switch alpha build. We’re working with both Re-Logic & 505 Games on a list of feedback items and feature requests before beginning on a bug fixing voyage that takes us straight to beta.

Once the remaining alpha feedback & feature requests have been integrated into the build, we will be rolling out new community showcases for the Nintendo Switch version!

In the meantime, enjoy this screenshot of fighting Eye of Cthulhu on Switch... and hopefully, we will have a bit more detail to share with you very soon. :)

They have been talking about the development of the switch version in each of the monthly state of the game posts. Latest has been this, from here:
So that very page get's refreshed every month? Very helpful information btw, thanks!

I dont want to be toxic or anything but I feel like all of you people getting all angry at the devs for "not releasing the update" need to cool down. Game programming is hard, especially when you have to rewrite the ENTIRE game code. Before you tell me that this is an excuse, think about how hard it would be to create an entirely new game, thats almost what we are dealing with here.

I have been wondering whether the hovering function of the hoverboard works in future updates. Are players able to dye every armor and accessories? Is it possible to disable some visual effects of an accessory? I'm looking forward to seeing further improvements and news. I suggest releasing an open public beta version in Play Store which allows users to report bugs and test the game while keeping the new data and old data at the same time until the game is fully-developed. Ought to mention that the screen ratio of mobile devices is different from that of the desktop. Is it possible to allow players to adjust it bigger for a better view? I have been trying so hard to finish the whole Frost Moon Event as the drops in the mobile version are harder to get drops as Ice Queens are always away from the view. I have defeated every single bosses and event except for Frost Moon Event.
I hope DR Studios is going to make this game great again. Can't wait for the update!

I was wondering when 1.3 comes out on mobile, if my bluetooth controller will be compatible so can play Terraria with the controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom