Terraria 1.3 Weapon Guide: Dart Pistol

TerraFrost

Terrarian
Here comes the all new Dart Pistol found in the New Crimson Mimic!
It's a nice new addition to help those entering Hardmode :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Want to know how to summon a Crimson Mimic? |
| http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...3-general-guide-new-mimics.23788/#post-602222 |
Thanks for Your Support, More Guides Coming Soon!
- luv TerraFrost

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Unfortunately I likely won't be able to upload for the next two weeks, but I will be back with more content than before!
- luv TerraFrost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd also like to take this moment to thank anyone and everyone that has been supporting me, whether it be by watching my videos, giving them a like, or leaving feedback (positive or negative). Thank you all for the amazing support <3 :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts on what my next guide should be on? I'll take suggestions for the next guide if anyone wants to see them! :p

Thank you so much I thought it was useless... I was really wrong! I'm gonna craft some Keys of Night now.

And most importantly, this will probably help me a lot for mech bosses.

Can you tell me which darts should I use for fighting Destroyer and whoch dart for Skeletron Prime?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441366134,1441366063][/DOUBLEPOST]And yea, subbing to you soon. I like people who makes guides about items with a subtitle or something because I have hearing problems :sigh:

Thank you so much I thought it was useless... I was really wrong! I'm gonna craft some Keys of Night now.

And most importantly, this will probably help me a lot for mech bosses.

Can you tell me which darts should I use for fighting Destroyer and whoch dart for Skeletron Prime?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441366134,1441366063][/DOUBLEPOST]And yea, subbing to you soon. I like people who makes guides about items with a subtitle or something because I have hearing problems :sigh:
I'm sorry about your hearing first off, and second I appreciate your words greatly! As far as the Destroyer goes, I would think that the Cursed Ammo is your safest bet (With buffs of course!) but I still have to try out such a battle myself. You could leave a trail of the cursed flames and run to the sides and just have him basically kill himself with the cursed flames on the ground! :p

For Skeletron Prime, the Ichor would likely work the best since he is a rapidly moving air boss. When you hit him once you'll essentially be hitting him several times due to the split for some decent damage. As the same with this fight, I would recommend a LOT of buffs as well.

Thank you for the sub, my progress in video creation has been massively slowed as of late but I appreciate your contribution! Thnx :p

I'm sorry about your hearing first off, and second I appreciate your words greatly! As far as the Destroyer goes, I would think that the Cursed Ammo is your safest bet (With buffs of course!) but I still have to try out such a battle myself. You could leave a trail of the cursed flames and run to the sides and just have him basically kill himself with the cursed flames on the ground! :p

For Skeletron Prime, the Ichor would likely work the best since he is a rapidly moving air boss. When you hit him once you'll essentially be hitting him several times due to the split for some decent damage. As the same with this fight, I would recommend a LOT of buffs as well.

Thank you for the sub, my progress in video creation has been massively slowed as of late but I appreciate your contribution! Thnx :p
For some reason, I have killed a lot of Crimson Mimics but it only drops me Tendon Hook, Flesh Knuckles and Life Drains. The same to Hallowed Mimic where it only drops Flying Knives but not others. What's wrong?

For some reason, I have killed a lot of Crimson Mimics but it only drops me Tendon Hook, Flesh Knuckles and Life Drains. The same to Hallowed Mimic where it only drops Flying Knives but not others. What's wrong?
You just got RNG, Frozen. It's annoying I know but it can happen: random chances can seem not so random.
Welcome to Terraria! The wonderful land of RNG!

Want a pretty lil' Slime Staff?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Nope! :cool:

Dear diary
Day 100001: I killed another mimic and got a flesh knuckles
Day 100002: i got a worm hook
[DOUBLEPOST=1441473400,1441473247][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg
Welcome to Terraria! The wonderful land of RNG!

Want a pretty lil' Slime Staff?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Nope! :cool:
Dude pls I have been playing for about...2 years or so and I HAVEN'T GOT A SLIME STAFF LEGITIMATELY
Thanks inventory editor

Dear diary
Day 100001: I killed another mimic and got a flesh knuckles
Day 100002: i got a worm hook
[DOUBLEPOST=1441473400,1441473247][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg

Dude pls I have been playing for about...2 years or so and I HAVEN'T GOT A SLIME STAFF LEGITIMATELY
Thanks inventory editor
Same -_- But i Guess we can Dream

I don't get this one.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. *starts up Terraria*
2. Opens up the world "DIE" with character "Lonely"
3. Finds Slime
4. AFK's
5. Watches the whole time
6. Dies
7. *Begins to cry*
8. Finishes Comment

Back
Top Bottom