Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so if it's confirmed for Monday and Microsoft doesn't work on weekends, shouldn't that mean it's technically ready to launch even today? Is there something else you need to do over the whole weekend? A lot of people have school and if it's launching in Monday lots of us will be busy when it launches! Why can't you release it for the weekend when people aren't busy working or at school?

As @ClearConscious explained already:

Was the absolute earliest we could schedule the release after certification approval.

The word "schedule" is important here. This doesn't work precisely like Steam where you push a big magic button and it goes out instantly.

Wait so if it's confirmed for Monday and Microsoft doesn't work on weekends, shouldn't that mean it's technically ready to launch even today? Is there something else you need to do over the whole weekend? A lot of people have school and if it's launching in Monday lots of us will be busy when it launches! Why can't you release it for the weekend when people aren't busy working or at school?
We answered this question above.

Sigh. Another few days to wait. I’m sorry but I really wanted to play this weekend, not after 7 hours of school. Is there a reason why you can’t release it today. Sorry if I sound a bit demanding

just worried it will be super buggy like how ps4 was i seen when it came out on twitch well im gonna go back and make a new terraria video on pc today and get back to the game.

is this set in stone? i need to know if this is real and not another hopefull release date so many delays im kinda not ready to believe it

Sigh. Another few days to wait. I’m sorry but I really wanted to play this weekend, not after 7 hours of school. Is there a reason why you can’t release it today. Sorry if I sound a bit demanding
As has been stated multiple times already:

Was the absolute earliest we could schedule the release after certification approval.
As well as:
The word "schedule" is important here. This doesn't work precisely like Steam where you push a big magic button and it goes out instantly.

Now that it's approved and coming on Xbox One, and a lot of the bugs on the PS4 release have been rectified, is the Mobile version underway soon?

As has been stated multiple times already:

As well as:

Look, I know I may seem irritating, but we have really wanted it to release, and I’m glad it is. It’s just, it’s being released at a very bad time: at the start of a school week. How long did it take for Sony to certify it, and how long did it take for Pipeworks to release it, even though it had bugs?

Really glad it's finally coming out! But I regret checking here because I'm going to be so excited for the update that it'll seem like forever now. I'm just going to be checking the clock every two minutes now that I saw a release date.:sigh: Well at least all console players can enjoy 1.3 now. Btw, my first thread post!

well i only joined this forum to get involved with knowing the 1.3 release and so thanks for the journey but the memes, the effing memes im scarred for life and of course as well as the laughs the crying the raging. its something ill remember for the next hour and then ill forget and move on knowing that monday is the day. i suppose this is my last post as long as the scheduled release come to fruition otherwise ill be back here so pray that im not. anyway keep it real its been kinda fun but mainly :red:ty lol but now im gonna celebrate from here on out i can actually feel content knowing that this is it T- MINUS 72 HOURS 1.3 BABY

Look, I know I may seem irritating, but we have really wanted it to release, and I’m glad it is. It’s just, it’s being released at a very bad time: at the start of a school week. How long did it take for Sony to certify it, and how long did it take for Pipeworks to release it, even though it had bugs?

Irritate away. You didn't make up a potential Friday release in your head. You were given hope by last night's ill-advised tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom