Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Sony has never been one to make friends as some have even tried to pay Sony to cross platform games but Sony has refused sorry to crush your dreams it was a dream i once had to;(
): Sony is like a selfish child, not willing to do the small things that benefit all... Even if it costs associating with the enemy.
[doublepost=1517604262,1517604228][/doublepost]
..... Are you really looking to start a political argument on here? That’s the last thing we all need.
I know, that's why I put it there /:

Ocram wasn't much of a challenge unless you didn't get on someone else's world and steal all their good items, but I must say that Ocram just didn't fit in...
[doublepost=1517604511,1517604439][/doublepost]Sony is like a talented person who flaunts teamwork.
[doublepost=1517604571][/doublepost]
@FurriestWolf I know, that's why I put it there

Please do not start arguments about politics on threads as the can lead to people getting very angry

I'm just proving that Terraria is better than politics!

Ocram wasn't much of a challenge unless you didn't get on someone else's world and steal all their good items, but I must say that Ocram just didn't fit in...
[doublepost=1517604511,1517604439][/doublepost]Sony is like a talented person who flaunts teamwork.

No there is no special talent in Sony that makes up for there hate of teamwork

[doublepost=1517604571][/doublepost]

I'm just proving that Terraria is better than politics!
And? Displaying which way you swing politically can start arguments very easily. Please take them elsewhere and use something else for your comparison.

Just a quick thing to say when the update comes out could everyone go bug hunting so we can help pipeworks out with fixes? It's a good way to make sure we all can have a stable game when patches come later on and I have to say pipeworks has been doing a great job and I look forward to seeing more streams!

Honestly this is bull:red: to have to wait till Monday. Its passed cert, it should be pushed out today.
Clearly you have not read the reason why. When there is a schedule you follow it and pushing out a game because of a small group of people disagree with the schedule will not change it. Also certification does not have a set in stone timeframe. Patience is a powerful thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom