Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, all at Pipeworks for getting past XBox certification. Now all the XB1 players can get in on the action!

(I don't play XB1 or PS4, but I applaud the milestones that happen. I know someone who has XB1, so she's going to go nuts with this news.)

Sure - or perhaps they got late word of a Cert approval, filed for an "earliest possible launch" and got back from Microsoft that Monday at 9:30 would be that earliest time.

Occam's Razor.

Who is supposed to take "responsibility" for how the figurative "you" interprets something? A nice existential debate could be had there, I will wager - but not one thing in that tweet said "its launching tomorrow".

That said, this is turning into a really silly debate over nothing that will materially impact a single soul and will be an afterthought in a week's time. So I'm gonna move on from the whole "how did I interpret the vague tweet" drama.
i'm just glad i can start terraria again. :D

I so called next week on Twitter XD but hey is finally gonna be here and I have of monday. Btw any idea on the time of day we're looking at for launch here?

B45DF38E-AE8B-4526-80D1-3B7886BEF30B.jpeg

YES FINALLY FOR THE LOVE OF HARAMBE YES!!!! But also why why I wanted to play this weekend AND I have to go to school so I can't play till after school and I only get like 1 or 2 hours to play on week days. But still I just have to make it through one week and I have the rest of next weekend to play. Come one everybody let's pray for some snow days to make it through the week faster.
[doublepost=1517603262,1517603105][/doublepost]
well i only joined this forum to get involved with knowing the 1.3 release and so thanks for the journey but the memes, the effing memes im scarred for life and of course as well as the laughs the crying the raging. its something ill remember for the next hour and then ill forget and move on knowing that monday is the day. i suppose this is my last post as long as the scheduled release come to fruition otherwise ill be back here so pray that im not. anyway keep it real its been kinda fun but mainly :red:ty lol but now im gonna celebrate from here on out i can actually feel content knowing that this is it T- MINUS 72 HOURS 1.3 BABY
It was great having you I wish you would stay you where one of the few people that didn't lose there god dame minds over everything that went wrong.

Yeah typical got jury duty Monday not pissed cause I called it. Anyway Thanks pipeworks and re-logic knowing I will have it to play when I'm next off has cheered me up

Last edited:
You wanna know what is hard?
Managing to watch news...

Why?

Its all about Trump and the White House...

You wanna know the cure to being scarred for life?
TERRARIA BABY!

I can see that now, as Sony really hates Microsoft, even if it comes in a passive manner.

I just wish they would give it a chance...
Yeah Sony has never been one to make friends as some have even tried to pay Sony to cross platform games but Sony has refused sorry to crush your dreams it was a dream i once had to;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom