Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been reading excuses for why xbox hasnt been able to get the update for 2 months now, between pipeworks and microsoft, its bull:red:.
[doublepost=1517605998,1517605960][/doublepost]
Lets also just ignore the fact that a Dev specificity said on these forums that right when the cert comes back all they have to do Is push the "theoretical button" and the update will push out right away.

This right here is why the monday release is bull:red:

Lets also just ignore the fact that a Dev specificity said on these forums that right when the cert comes back all they have to do Is push the "theoretical button" and the update will push out right away.
I guess they forgot about weekends, if it got certified one day earlier we would have it by now.

Ive been reading excuses for why xbox hasnt been able to get the update for 2 months now, between pipeworks and microsoft, its bull:red:.

Calm down, no need for incessant complaints after the fact that their bringing 1.3 to Xbox one for goodness sake.
[doublepost=1517606234][/doublepost]
I guess they forgot about weekends, if it got certified one day earlier we would have it by now.
D... did you make that avatar, it looks really nice!
[doublepost=1517606312][/doublepost]My time bomb cannot take another delay, it will not be able to delay with it and explode into... you don't wanna know.

Also, is your pitiful complaining going to make it release faster? No. They’ve done what they can, stuff happens.

Also, is your pitiful complaining going to make it release faster? No. They’ve done what they can, stuff happens.

So everyone else is allowed to complain for 2 months, and its cool. But i come on here to vent my disappointment and im pitiful. Fine. I get it now.

im pretty sure that was a random guy.. not a dev.

Whoever likes anthropomorphic animal human creature things (furries) ought to enter the Terraria CC Building Competition thing, and try to draw their best depiction of all of the hairy creatures in Terraria, e.g. The werewolf or bunny.

Let's stop the arguing and name-calling, please. It solves nothing.

My guess is that Microsoft anticipates heavy download volume for this release, and thus allocates a time slot for their servers to handle it. I'm sure they do it for other games as well. Monday may be the earliest they could schedule that.

It was a dev, I refrained from saying which one to prevent any sort of witch-hunting
It may have been me, though I'm not a developer. I'm pretty sure no developer has been posting on these threads. If I gave incorrect information, I apologize.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing more Pipeworks can do to push it out past Microsoft at this point.

Last edited:
So everyone else is allowed to complain for 2 months, and its cool. But i come on here to vent my disappointment and im pitiful. Fine. I get it now.
Did I say it’s “cool” to complain here? No, it’s inevitable though. Please give me a reason why they would not release today other than because they can’t? Is it jokeworthy to delay it to make people mad, is it smart to delay it on purpose? No. Complaining without correct knowledge of the situation is worthless.

The reason why is because of the fact you the feel need to say they are just making excuses even when they could have not done the update at all and avoided all the negative comments and hate from the community but they kept doing there job and you still feel the need to complain about a 3 day wait so yeah now is the time to congratulate them on their journey and making this update possible

When will he madness end!? No more needless complaints, just less alerts!
Oh wait I got a new alert... hold on a minu---
[doublepost=1517607008,1517606931][/doublepost]This is perhaps the fastest growing forum yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom