Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF GUYS!? Why aren't there ANY new achievements? The PC Version added dozens of achievements for 1.3 but I just got the update and there are NONE. Any reason why? This just seems weird considering how much stuff was added in the update.

WTF GUYS!? Why aren't there ANY new achievements? The PC Version added dozens of achievements for 1.3 but I just got the update and there are NONE. Any reason why? This just seems weird considering how much stuff was added in the update.
All PC Achievements are in the console version as in-game Accomplishments.

All PC Achievements are in the console version as in-game Accomplishments.
Well they aren't there because they would show up in the Xbox Account by gamer score. No new achievements/accomplishments were added. There are still the same amount of achievements on the Xbox One version.

Well they aren't there because they would show up in the Xbox Account by gamer score. No new achievements/accomplishments were added. There are still the same amount of achievements on the Xbox One version.
Cough cough
20180205_125747.jpg

I recommend to you and to everyone here... please take more than one second to look through the new things on the update. There are many fun and new things to find and explore. Take some time to look around, play with it, explore.

Here are where the in-game Accomplishments are. Screenshot from google images.
upload_2018-2-5_12-58-58.png

So, before 1.3 I deleted all my characters and worlds because I wanted to start fresh, I downloaded the update 27 minutes ago and it’s spent 25 minutes converting my worlds, even though I have none...

Thoughts?

I recommend to you and to everyone here... please take more than one second to look through the new things on the update. There are many fun and new things to find and explore. Take some time to look around, play with it, explore.

Here are where the in-game Accomplishments are. Screenshot from google images.
View attachment 193241
That's how I found that I could make my cursor color a nice shade of purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom