Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? No new achievements? I waited all this time for this? I’m sorry but you guys proved to be incompetent... was pretty excited to reinstall and Start fresh but now I won’t bother. Thanks for nothing!
So your not playing because some achievements haven’t been added? That’s pretty immature..

Thanks! My son and I will play around with other features while we wait.

Also we're a bit confused with how crafting works. It used to show anything we could craft even if we didn't have all the materials - it seems to now show only things that we can actually build. Is that normal? Is there still a way to see a list of things we need to gather materials for?
You can take any item that has a label of 'Material' to the Guide and he will tell you everything that can be made from it. This was an intended change to line up with the game's original vision. PC has always been this way (show a material to the Guide).

edited to clarify: Showing a material to the Guide was on consoles before the 1.3 update. The intended change is removing the ability of seeing all crafting recipes on the console to line up with the game's original vision.

Last edited:
Thanks! My son and I will play around with other features while we wait.

Also we're a bit confused with how crafting works. It used to show anything we could craft even if we didn't have all the materials - it seems to now show only things that we can actually build. Is that normal? Is there still a way to see a list of things we need to gather materials for?

Welcome to the update. Same thing has been commented to death (among other things like transparency and flickering words) in the feedback thread at https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-update-feedback-thread.64220/... According to the responses, if you don't know any materials for a recipe, go to the Wiki... Hope you have a smart-phone or computer handy, because "they" say that this new console version has to match the PC version (with it's TABBING BETWEEN SCREENS that we can't do) so it will not be coming back. If you do know at least 1 material, as stated above, talk to the Guide and he will tell you. Of course, to get the info from the Guide involves more than just the simple clicking of an item now like it was before.

I thought removing the exclusive enemies would up the spawns of voodoo demons but I guess not xD
what would make you think that xD
[doublepost=1517855889,1517855688][/doublepost]still waiting for school to end
as soon as i get of my bus im running into my house and playing terraria for the whole rest of the day

Well I thought that since there was less mobs in hell I thought the voodoo demon would have more chances to spawn because no joke before the 1.3 update all I would get is arch demons with the occasional hellbat spawning
same you should put some water candles around the underworld and make a long path for wof battle

When your friend says he can talk he wants about monster hunter since he waited a month but say you have to stop talking about the terraria update

Well, I was hyped for 1.3 but not anymore. It’s been converting my maps for over an hour now, I have NO maps anyway, I tried resetting my Xbox, I uninstalled the game and installed it again, still nothing. Guess I’ll just keep it uninstalled.

Well, I was hyped for 1.3 but not anymore. It’s been converting my maps for over an hour now, I have NO maps anyway, I tried resetting my Xbox, I uninstalled the game and installed it again, still nothing. Guess I’ll just keep it uninstalled.
you should just wait for it converting and watch netflix or youtube and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom