Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the update. Same thing has been commented to death (among other things like transparency and flickering words) in the feedback thread at https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-update-feedback-thread.64220/... According to the responses, if you don't know any materials for a recipe, go to the Wiki... Hope you have a smart-phone or computer handy, because "they" say that this new console version has to match the PC version (with it's TABBING BETWEEN SCREENS that we can't do) so it will not be coming back. If you do know at least 1 material, as stated above, talk to the Guide and he will tell you. Of course, to get the info from the Guide involves more than just the simple clicking of an item now like it was before.

Yeah I can see that this will be a bit of a hassle. I was also about to comment on the text being incredibly hard to read with the semi transparency. Argh, oh well I guess we have to take some of the bad to get some of the extra content. The interface just seemed so nice on console, it's hard to feel like this isn't a step backwards.

if any mods are on what if we get out of the game but not restart it
and we go to youtube or something
will it still be converting?:kingslime:

Well, I was hyped for 1.3 but not anymore. It’s been converting my maps for over an hour now, I have NO maps anyway, I tried resetting my Xbox, I uninstalled the game and installed it again, still nothing. Guess I’ll just keep it uninstalled.
It might be possible that you have some lingering cloud saves floating around that are being converted, I've been told if there are a lot of worlds to go through it can take some time.

I don't think any game has ever given me a headache with flashing text before, it makes reading way too difficult on this game and it feels so unnecessary.

I don't think any game has ever given me a headache with flashing text before, it makes reading way too difficult on this game and it feels so unnecessary.
oh god i feel bad for you
i wonder how much people would quit after this like what happened with a game named trove
[doublepost=1517857418,1517857149][/doublepost]im done with a picture for my base

I’ve completely gave up with the game after what I’ve just went through, you need to fix these kinds of things pipeworks. You just lost a player.

When I go into a NPC's shop to buy something I press A and nothing happens, so I can't buy or sell stuff to NPC's.
[doublepost=1517858882,1517858754][/doublepost]
When I go into a NPC's shop to buy something I press A and nothing happens, so I can't buy or sell stuff to NPC's.
Yes i have enough coins, im carrying hundreds of platinum coins but I can't buy or sell.

I’ve completely gave up with the game after what I’ve just went through, you need to fix these kinds of things pipeworks. You just lost a player.
I encourage you to send in a bug report. If they don't know about your particular issue, and the details surrounding it, how can they fix it?

Where to send Bug Reports
You should not post your bugs in this thread. This following link is what you should use to send in your bug reports. Be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Using this form gets your info straight to the developers: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Where to send Feedback
For things that are not bugs, but you still want to give some feedback, please post them in the following linked thread. Helpful and polite criticism - both positive and negative - is welcome: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Check the FAQ and Workarounds
Be sure to check in with the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ thread. It keeps being updated, and there is a lot of great info there.

Updated and converted in all of maybe 2 minutes on both my xboxs. The only thing I've seen so far is the information on my weapons glitches and flashes. Other than that it looks beautiful! Thank you pipeworks for all your hard work!!! The wait paid off!!

Ok?
20180205_143706.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom