Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen many people posting about the ui being off screen for example the words "mana" or "life". I have this same problem and I have changed almost every setting on my TV and Xbox, nothing fixes is. There really needs to be a "safe zone" setting like many other games have.

I'm glad to hear that you sent in a bug report, that's very helpful. What I have heard from other players is that if you wait long enough (many in-game days) the Martians will finally show up. They should be showing up right away, true. They aren't, but if you wait and go off to do other things, eventually they will be there at the world's natural spawn.
When I encountered the issue I saved and exit to try and end the event early but it made it start right away

Really hoping some sort of safe zone type deal is implemented. My tv is rather small/older but still supports hdmi and my Xbox, but there aren't any settings to fix the screen in order to display everything as it should. Like I said before, this is the only game where this has happened and it wasn't like this before the 1.3 update. I was playing terraria on this tv before without a problem and now items and the text at the bottom of my screen are basically unseeable/unreadable. Would love a response or some thoughts on the issue

Really hoping some sort of safe zone type deal is implemented. My tv is rather small/older but still supports hdmi and my Xbox, but there aren't any settings to fix the screen in order to display everything as it should. Like I said before, this is the only game where this has happened and it wasn't like this before the 1.3 update. I was playing terraria on this tv before without a problem and now items and the text at the bottom of my screen are basically unseeable/unreadable. Would love a response or some thoughts on the issue
They have responded just it’s far up and you might’ve skimmed over it, anyway, they said they’re working on a solution as many players are having this problem. Have you also tried tinkering with your TV settings, separate from the Xbox ones?

They have responded just it’s far up and you might’ve skimmed over it, anyway, they said they’re working on a solution as many players are having this problem. Have you also tried tinkering with your TV settings, separate from the Xbox ones?
Yep. First thing I did was go through all of my TV's picture settings and went through every aspect ratio mode, etc. Hyped to hear that it's being looked into. Besides that I've only dealt with minor bugs that made me have to close out the game and reopen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom