Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was just playing around with the new stuff, then I went on the tutorial to see if anything was new there, and this happened.
IMG_20180205_181537.jpg

Not sure what caused the "B" icon to go crazy but ok. Sorry that I can't explain more.

Also, I have a problem with my screen getting cut off like a lot of people have been reporting here. I looked through my TV and Xbox's settings and couldn't fix it. It's pretty annoying that I can't see my mana or the far left inventory slots.

So, I was just playing around with the new stuff, then I went on the tutorial to see if anything was new there, and this happened.
View attachment 193275
Not sure what caused the "B" icon to go crazy but ok. Sorry that I can't explain more.

Also, I have a problem with my screen getting cut off like a lot of people have been reporting here. I looked through my TV and Xbox's settings and couldn't fix it. It's pretty annoying that I can't see my mana or the far left inventory slots.
Hi @MisterJRay, I would recommend sending in your "B" icon issue to the developers directly. If you can remember anything that happened right beforehand that would be good to include, as well as any other details you can: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

For the screen getting cut off, it'll need to be something that you fix from your tv settings. Keep playing with the options.

Dang, I stop looking at this thread for a day and come back to see that the page count went from 17 to 42! Can't wait to try the update out when I can!

Just a question, when I update the game, are there any major things I should be worried about to avoid breaking my game by accident?

Just updated my terraria and went ahead and battled golem but yet lunar cultists never spawned what should i do help! (I did everything correctly)

Dang, I stop looking at this thread for a day and come back to see that the page count went from 17 to 42! Can't wait to try the update out when I can!

Just a question, when I update the game, are there any major things I should be worried about to avoid breaking my game by accident?

Well, one thing you will have to do is restart your console after you update, because for some reason the game won't launch after updating.

Hi @MisterJRay, I would recommend sending in your "B" icon issue to the developers directly. If you can remember anything that happened right beforehand that would be good to include, as well as any other details you can: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

For the screen getting cut off, it'll need to be something that you fix from your tv settings. Keep playing with the options.

Will do. Thanks.

Will I still be able to upload worlds and characters from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud and just have the game convert the world/character afterwards?

Yep. First thing I did was go through all of my TV's picture settings and went through every aspect ratio mode, etc. Hyped to hear that it's being looked into. Besides that I've only dealt with minor bugs that made me have to close out the game and reopen
Ah, with the amount of people having the problem I don’t doubt it’ll be fixed soon.

have issues trying to "quick craft" slime blocks
it will make 1 block then switch the 1st quick bar slot
tried "quick craft" on other items and it worked fine

Door mechanism sucks! I can get in but not out. I’m stuck till I mine the door. Help!
[doublepost=1517879017,1517878945][/doublepost]Also how to check housing?
[doublepost=1517879036][/doublepost]Also how to get quick shortcuts.

Will I still be able to upload worlds and characters from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud and just have the game convert the world/character afterwards?

You can send your Xbox 360 World/character files to Xbox One through that method and use your old save files on the Xbox One. You won't be able to transfer them from Xbox One to the 360 version.

In one world my lunar cultists won't respawn and on another world, my solar pillar killed me then never respawned. All the other pillars are up but not the solar. Anyway to get it to spawn back? Same with the cultists in my other world.

UGH!
[doublepost=1517879344,1517879279][/doublepost]MY DOORS! QUICK SELECT! SCREEN ZOOM! HOW TO CHECK HOUSING?! THIS UPDATE...NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT

Door mechanism sucks! I can get in but not out. I’m stuck till I mine the door. Help!
[doublepost=1517879017,1517878945][/doublepost]Also how to check housing?
[doublepost=1517879036][/doublepost]Also how to get quick shortcuts.

doors no longer open if blocked on the other side
it used to always open towards the clear side.
you can walk up to the door from the clear side, turn around quickly and back, and they will open to that side
=
go to inventory, bumper over to the equipment, use stick to select the house icon in the middle
=
go to controls, quick navigation, enable d-pad hotbar

UGH!
[doublepost=1517879344,1517879279][/doublepost]MY DOORS! QUICK SELECT! SCREEN ZOOM! HOW TO CHECK HOUSING?! THIS UPDATE...NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT
@CrystalStorm819, please stop spamming this thread with your outbursts and demands for answers. Take the time to actually play the game and see if you can figure out how to check for housing. Or wait patiently and if someone can help you, they will.

Also, the doors open in a wierd fashion. Standing next to them opens the door with a delay. The same applies for manual opening. Additionally, you can't open them manually at close-range.
For the doors that do not open manually at close range, do you have something on the other side of the door? They used to be able to open, but they do not open now if something is on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom