Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shelter I built at the dungeon clearly counts as valid housing since my clothier migrated over there, and I have a platform built on the edge of space to hunt probes. But people are saying the event doesn't trigger properly, and one of the mods (or it might have been Tunnel King, I don't recall), said it will start eventually at the world spawn. So I dunno what to think.
Maybe just try it and if it doesn’t work then we will have to do a backflip? Hopefully it spawns the event and I can get the sword! ⚔️

Maybe just try it and if it doesn’t work then we will have to do a backflip? Hopefully it spawns the event and I can get the sword! ⚔️

I want the ufo mount! And all the other cool stuff the saucers drop. ESPECIALLY the Martian saucer trophy to hang on my trophy room wall

I want the ufo mount! And all the other cool stuff the saucers drop. ESPECIALLY the Martian saucer trophy to hang on my trophy room wall
Yeah the cosmic car is pretty cool, although I’m faing for the pigron and unicorn mount rn. I got the golem trophy today soo hopefully I can add the Martian trophy to my wall as well.

EDIT: I’m gonna move our chat to a private message so we don’t annoy the mods :p

Yeah the cosmic car is pretty cool, although I’m faing for the pigron and unicorn mount rn. I got the golem trophy today soo hopefully I can add the Martian trophy to my wall as well.

I fought three solar eclipses right under my suspended artificial Hallowed desert (which makes the whole area count as the Hallow and has given me Hallow drops before) and I got diddly. Really do want that unicorn mount though.

So, I was just playing around with the new stuff, then I went on the tutorial to see if anything was new there, and this happened.
View attachment 193275
Not sure what caused the "B" icon to go crazy but ok. Sorry that I can't explain more.

Also, I have a problem with my screen getting cut off like a lot of people have been reporting here. I looked through my TV and Xbox's settings and couldn't fix it. It's pretty annoying that I can't see my mana or the far left inventory slots.
Terraria likes to meme, I see.

PROTIP: If you want to play online with others and not lose your save, create a world you won't use and make sure that is the last world you loaded before going to multiplayer. The multiplayer bug that overwrites your save overwrites the last world you loaded in.

Is there any way to assign potions to the D-pad. I know how to link it to the D-pad but is there a way to use the potion when pressing in a direction instead of pressing a direction and having to hit R trigger then cycle back to weapon.

I could have sworn before this update when you assigned a potion to a direction it used it when you pressed that key without having to drink and then cycle back.

Is there any way to assign potions to the D-pad. I know how to link it to the D-pad but is there a way to use the potion when pressing in a direction instead of pressing a direction and having to hit R trigger then cycle back to weapon.

I could have sworn before this update when you assigned a potion to a direction it used it when you pressed that key without having to drink and then cycle back.

I used the controls customization to attach my healing potions to the down button on the D-pad. I don't even have them on my hotbar, just in my inventory, and when I press that button I heal as long as I'm not waiting out the potion cooldown.

Buffs are linked to the X button, where they were in the old edition

What I'd like to know is if there's a way to link a light pet to a button so I can just press it to reactivate it after I die

I used the controls customization to attach my healing potions to the down button on the D-pad. I don't even have them on my hotbar, just in my inventory, and when I press that button I heal as long as I'm not waiting out the potion cooldown.

Buffs are linked to the X button, where they were in the old edition

What I'd like to know is if there's a way to link a light pet to a button so I can just press it to reactivate it after I die

That sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Can you explain how to do this?

Would be awesome
[doublepost=1517915725,1517915613][/doublepost]Quick Heal?
I can't get it to set to a D-pad direction for some reason.

That sounds exactly what I'm looking for. Can you explain how to do this?

Would be awesome

In the main menu, the Controls section. At the top there's a thing you can scroll through for different controller setups. One of them is Customization, which lets you set up the buttons the way you want. Press A to highlight the one you want, then press the button you want to attach it to

Is it normal for world conversion to take over half an hour?
I guess I'm not going to be able to play the update at all on xbox. I let the game sit all night and the world conversion bar didn't move so this sucks.

In the main menu, the Controls section. At the top there's a thing you can scroll through for different controller setups. One of them is Customization, which lets you set up the buttons the way you want. Press A to highlight the one you want, then press the button you want to attach it to
Thanks so much!
It was right in front of me the whole time.

@ClearConscious are the new water animations part of this update or is that still upcoming?

I love the update so far, other than a few nitpicks (No UI Customization, some Controls can't be mapped to certain or multiple buttons, ect.) and the bugs, the update is amazing. Thank you, Pipeworks, for going the extra mile to rebuild the game. I have one question, where did the video settings go? Are they not finished yet, or did MS not take too kindly to them?

So basically I won't get my world back until a patch comes out?
I'm sorry to say that I don't think there will be a way to get your world back. Even when a patch comes out.

I fought three solar eclipses right under my suspended artificial Hallowed desert (which makes the whole area count as the Hallow and has given me Hallow drops before) and I got diddly. Really do want that unicorn mount though.
The blessed apple drops from all Hallow enemies. Not from any enemy in the Hallow. :)

I'm sorry to say that I don't think there will be a way to get your world back. Even when a patch comes out.

The blessed apple drops from all Hallow enemies. Not from any enemy in the Hallow. :)

I'll go try my underground Hallow elemental farm, then

Wow I found a tortured soul in the first few minutes of looking for it but whenever I want to fight the wall of flesh without farming for voodoo dolls voodoo demons are nowhere to be seen...

Well at least I got a banker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom