Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain how it happens? It's not really clear from the picture, all we see is the result.
It happens for me too. If I place a block somewhere, that certain area starts to spawn certain animals. They usually spawn until I run out of that kind of block. I mostly get a couple hundred truffle worms.

Yeah. When I have a single animal in a slot and hold the button to release, two are released instead of one. And it seems to happen every time.
Thanks for the additional info, have you reported it as a bug? If not, please do.

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Why won’t the Martian madness event show up? The background changed, but I can’t find the actual Martians.
This is a known issue. They will show up eventually, according to reports. Pipeworks is working on a solution.

Okay how do i hotkey items to the d-pad? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Which button brings up the option to put items/weapons to tge dpad?
This might help:

In the main menu, the Controls section. At the top there's a thing you can scroll through for different controller setups. One of them is Customization, which lets you set up the buttons the way you want. Press A to highlight the one you want, then press the button you want to attach it to

Why won’t the Martian madness event show up? The background changed, but I can’t find the actual Martians.
Save and exit and rejoin the world to make it spawn instantly (or you can wait a few ingame days)
[doublepost=1517971125,1517971013][/doublepost]I found that out by complete accident because I wanted to end the event because it was preventing me from my rematch with the cultists

I’ve been experiencing dye bugs such as parts of myself are turning invisible, my mount and wisp are invisible and so is my summon. I’ve been using the living Ocean dye and Shifting sands dye.
[doublepost=1517976188,1517976141][/doublepost]Also my influx waver is turning invisible

Yea I've been searching on my Xbox and my TV and I cannot find any way to change the picture size...this has to be on the Dev's end because I had the same settings before this update and everything was perfect.
I'm expecting a fix soon for this issue that many players.
[doublepost=1517976219,1517976199][/doublepost]Have*

Yea I've been searching on my Xbox and my TV and I cannot find any way to change the picture size...this has to be on the Dev's end because I had the same settings before this update and everything was perfect.
I'm expecting a fix soon for this issue that many players.
[doublepost=1517976219,1517976199][/doublepost]Have*
You have to go into your TV setting, go to picture and set the HDMI setup to true
[doublepost=1517976490][/doublepost]My influx waver projectiles are turning invisible not the actual sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom