Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go into your TV setting, go to picture and set the HDMI setup to true
[doublepost=1517976490][/doublepost]My influx waver projectiles are turning invisible not the actual sword
lol I just finally gave up I've been searching for those settings since yesterday.
All I know is that I've been using the same settings, same TV, same everything since before the update and I had no issues with the safe area or the HUD then...oh well hopefully Pipeworks talks about this issue later on.

!!??PERO CUANDO SACAN LA VERSION PARA MOVILES!!?? YA QUISIERA QUE ESTUVIERA LISTA, YA ME HABIAN DICHO QUE IBAN A SACAR LA VERSION DE MOVILES DESPUES DE LA DE XBOX.

It’s unfortunate but with an update with this amount of content it’s inevitable to have bugs. I’m sure it’ll be fixed very soon.
Yea because 1.3 was fine on my ps4 when it came out and I used the same TV (I have two TV's) and had no issues with HUD so it might be something with the Xbox update.
But I mean I cannot find the setting to tinker around with picture sizes to save my life,
And even if I did I still shouldn't have to do all of that...

I noticed the animal duplication glitch people have been commenting on when I released a rabbit I caught by accident while catching worms for fishing. My exact thought: "did I accidentally catch two of them??"

I was a bit apprehensive about attempting the Martian invasion since people have been saying it doesn't summon correctly. But then I decided to just go and try. Found myself a Martian probe and teleported back to my shelter by the dungeon, and there were aliens right there to greet me. Little buggers were spawning inside the dungeon; they actually killed the cultists but thankfully the lunatic cultist did not trigger, and when I went back later they had all respawned and were doing their bow thing to that flaming hovering disc.

Four deaths in total to the invasion. They killed the clothier, which ended the invasion at the dungeon and moved it back to my main base. I didn't get the cosmic car key, but I still got a nice mess of loot: the laser drill, electrosphere launcher, charged blaster cannon and the influx waver. OMG that influx waver... I reforged it to Legendary and it does 161 damage. My legendary terra blade only does 132 damage. I love this thing. I also got the Martian saucer trophy, which hangs proudly on the wall of my trophy room.

I'm going to try the invasion again, this time using my ranged character with the chain gun and an inventory full of chlorophyte bullets. The Stormbow was nice, but so hard to aim, and most of the arrows missed.

One thing, though... I started a new world, large size, in order to look for sword shrines and get the new stuff. I found one sword shrine, and on top of the little hill inside where the sword should have been... was nothing. I am hoping the empty sword shrine was a one-time fluke. Currently I'm digging through that world looking for more, since the wiki says they should all be at the same level. So far I've dug between a quarter and a third of the way across the map and have not found another one. Aren't large-size worlds supposed to have several?

Edit: After looking at the wiki I think I may have been digging in the wrong direction. And I may have just found a shrine with a fake sword and smacked it by accident with my digging claw

Last edited:
In the new update I’ve come across 2 bugs
1-The code 1 yo-yo and the hallowed Trident (I forgot what it’s called) don’t show on screen when you attack with them.
2- In your inventory when you have a stack of something it makes it look like you only have 1

Yea because 1.3 was fine on my ps4 when it came out and I used the same TV (I have two TV's) and had no issues with HUD so it might be something with the Xbox update.
But I mean I cannot find the setting to tinker around with picture sizes to save my life,
And even if I did I still shouldn't have to do all of that...
I understand where you’re coming from. Both updates had their own flaws and that’s just a downside of launch. They’ll definitely have it fixed soon

!!??PERO CUANDO SACAN LA VERSION PARA MOVILES!!?? YA QUISIERA QUE ESTUVIERA LISTA, YA ME HABIAN DICHO QUE IBAN A SACAR LA VERSION DE MOVILES DESPUES DE LA DE XBOX.

Cuando se corrijan todos los errores, comenzarán el desarrollo móvil. Si eso es lo que estás preguntando.

Little buggers were spawning inside the dungeon; they actually killed the cultists but thankfully the lunatic cultist did not trigger, and when I went back later they had all respawned and were doing their bow thing to that flaming hovering disc.
My summon was killing zombies in the dungeon and killed the all of the lunatic devotes and archers. Needless to say I didn’t last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom