Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My summon was killing zombies in the dungeon and killed the all of the lunatic devotes and archers. Needless to say I didn’t last long.

My summon had nothing to do with it. I blocked off the dungeon before triggering the invasion and I have no summons that attack through blocks. The Martians were spawning inside the dungeon and THEY killed the cultists. I guess the lunatic cultist doesn't trigger if it's not player-caused damage? When I realized the cultists were all gone it was a definite "oh :red:" moment but nothing happened. When I carefully crept back to check later, the cultists had respawned and were still doing their worship thing as if nothing had happened

So far this update has been great. Aside from minor bugs that I've seen a lot of people having too, and my screen getting cut off despite going through every setting imaginable on my small 720p TV, I've been having a blast. Anytime I've experienced a bug I've just closed the game and opened back up and it would be fine and I haven't had to do it too much. Really hoping for an aspect ratio/safezone fix and maybe something about the transparency on the menus. Also, am I the only one who enjoys the new way to navigate through menus? Using LB and RB isn't too much imo. As a player since pre 1.2, playing with my old buddies on 360 trying to get angel wings and all that lmao, thank you guys.

Hey McNasty, what's your workaround for the screen being cut off? My cousin tells me he's having that same problem, but has found no solution.

My summon had nothing to do with it. I blocked off the dungeon before triggering the invasion and I have no summons that attack through blocks. The Martians were spawning inside the dungeon and THEY killed the cultists. I guess the lunatic cultist doesn't trigger if it's not player-caused damage? When I realized the cultists were all gone it was a definite "oh :red:" moment but nothing happened. When I carefully crept back to check later, the cultists had respawned and were still doing their worship thing as if nothing had happened
Its because its an event judging be the gamepedia page the cultists don't respawn when an event is going on which my theory is it prevents the lunatic cultist from spawning to prevent accidental spire summoning

After they update Mobile and Switch version to 1.3, they will start updating them to pc equivalent (probs in a while tho)

That is the plan. After those versions are setup, work will proceed to get all Console/Mobile platforms that are supported for 1.3 up to the current PC version. No estimate on how long it will take.

Anyone else having the issue with the Goblin Army not spawning? It says they're approaching, but they never show up...

Anyone else having the issue with the Goblin Army not spawning? It says they're approaching, but they never show up...
That might be the same case as the Martian invasion, try leaving your world and rejoining, or waiting a few in-game days.
[doublepost=1518025109,1518025069][/doublepost]
Anyone else notice that some weapons shoot double the amount of projectiles with each click?
I didn’t quite read the patchnotes, but I believe that some weapons were buffed? Don’t quote me on that though

I didn’t quite read the patchnotes, but I believe that some weapons were buffed? Don’t quote me on that though

That is correct. (with some weapons being buffed, don't know about the multiple projectiles) Several weapons received buffs to their damage in the 1.3 update. I'll get a list here

Taken directly from the PC 1.3 Changelog With a few exceptions being nerfed slightly.
  • Staff of Earth has been buffed.
  • Golem Fist has been buffed.
  • Xmas Tree Sword has been buffed.
  • Flamelash has been buffed.
  • Spectre Staff has been buffed.
  • Flower Pow has been buffed.
  • Frost Staff has been buffed.
  • Trident has been buffed.
  • KO Cannon has been buffed.
  • Flower of Frost has been buffed.
  • Flower of Fire has been buffed.
  • Keybrand has been buffed.
  • Magnet Sphere has been buffed.
  • Possessed Hatched has been buffed.
  • Razorblade Typhoon now uses more mana.
  • Flamelash and Flower of Fire now use less mana.

So, I've discovered a workaround for invisible projectiles. Don't use your hook. It sounds crazy, but it 100% works. Hope this helped.:)

Are coins meant to not quick stack into chests? I haven't tested with a piggy bank/safe, but I have tried putting the coins in the coin slots and just in my inventory and neither works. Edit:deposit all does work btw

If it's a feature I'll put it in the feedback thread, but if it's a bug I'll go ahead and report it.

Also, amazing job Pipeworks! I very much appreciate all the hard work you've put into and continue to put into this update. Keep up the great work!!

Are coins meant to not quick stack into chests? I haven't tested with a piggy bank/safe, but I have tried putting the coins in the coin slots and just in my inventory and neither works.

If it's a feature I'll put it in the feedback thread, but if it's a bug I'll go ahead and report it.

Yes, it's intentional that coins now no longer quick stack into chests. The goal is to force players to save money in their piggy bank instead. You're now able to buy items directly from your piggy bank when interacting with NPCs.

so uh, rather than a world being overwritten mine was just completely deleted lol no clue what happened to trigger it either

Attachments

• A99F5985-AF33-43CB-AB80-3D9F7BC9D5FB.png
    A99F5985-AF33-43CB-AB80-3D9F7BC9D5FB.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 156
Yes, it's intentional that coins now no longer quick stack into chests. The goal is to force players to save money in their piggy bank instead. You're now able to buy items directly from your piggy bank when interacting with NPCs.

Thanks for the quick response!

That makes sense, instead of relying on people's knowledge of the game, make it more convenient to use the piggy bank with its new and improved features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom