Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ClearConscious
How often will console be updated now that it has the new code? When PC has 1.4 would we be at maybe 1.3.5? We just got 1.3 on Xbox One so we don't need one now but would we maybe get another update by early 2019?

well im not sure about the size difference between digital extremes and pipeworks but warframe on console generally lags behind 2-4 months the pc version as far as content goes

index.php

Greetings Terrarians,

We have some fantastic news for you. The Terraria 1.3 Xbox One update will be available to download on Monday, February 5th starting at 9:30 AM PST.

The team is thrilled that Xbox One players will finally have the chance to explore everything 1.3 has to offer. With that being said, there are some resources you’ll want to check out before launching the game.

No game is ever completely free of bugs so if you come across any issues please use the following link to report a bug: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html.

Keep an eye on the official FAQ, as we’ll be updating it based on people’s feedback and questions.

If you want to get a preview of all of the things included in the update you can visit the following link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...aria-1-3-launches-on-ps4-xb1-submitted.64057/

Finally, if you have feedback that isn’t directly related to bugs you can submit it in this thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-update-feedback-thread.64220/page-36

Of course, we’ll be monitoring feedback and reports as they come in. We appreciate the support and patience through this longer-than-expected wait. We can’t wait for you to finally get your hands on 1.3!

Regards,

The Terraria Team @ Pipeworks Studio
I thought this wasn’t going to be as disappointing as the delays were. I thought your “hard work” would be good enough. I thought I’d be able to play with my friend for the first time in months without horrible glitches. I thought wrong.

Ive found a crash/ freeze bug every time i use the nebula arcanum my character would freeze and not take damage would save and exit to get un frozen bit would freeze agian if i used it. Ive also found a fix would be to exit the game close it done them reset it

Beat moon lord today
[doublepost=1518053864,1518053665][/doublepost]
That is correct. (with some weapons being buffed, don't know about the multiple projectiles) Several weapons received buffs to their damage in the 1.3 update. I'll get a list here

Taken directly from the PC 1.3 Changelog With a few exceptions being nerfed slightly.
  • Staff of Earth has been buffed.
  • Golem Fist has been buffed.
  • Xmas Tree Sword has been buffed.
  • Flamelash has been buffed.
  • Spectre Staff has been buffed.
  • Flower Pow has been buffed.
  • Frost Staff has been buffed.
  • Trident has been buffed.
  • KO Cannon has been buffed.
  • Flower of Frost has been buffed.
  • Flower of Fire has been buffed.
  • Keybrand has been buffed.
  • Magnet Sphere has been buffed.
  • Possessed Hatched has been buffed.
  • Razorblade Typhoon now uses more mana.
  • Flamelash and Flower of Fire now use less mana.
Also Wasp gun was buffed

There's still quite a few bugs on the new update sadly had to rid one of my worlds I've spent countless hours building on really upset me
[doublepost=1518055013,1518054937][/doublepost]Also what weapons we're removed because I had a lot of golden bunnies in my chests
[doublepost=1518055077][/doublepost]By buffed what do you mean??
Beat moon lord today
[doublepost=1518053864,1518053665][/doublepost]
Also Wasp gun was buffed

Encountered a weird bug just now, using a magic mirror to go back to spawn when in a mushroom biome gives you the funkytown accomplishment.
[doublepost=1518058540,1518058511][/doublepost]Can someone send me a link to a bug report?

ok so i was fighting moonlord and i had autopause on and i went to gte healed by the nurse and my xbox made weird noises and my nurses name was geeeeeee and then a bunch of rotated characters. as if that wasnt enough, when my game went back toi noirmal i killed the moonlords left hand and a billion true eocs spawned

I got lunar portal staff then game glitched out so sad. Oh well, I guess I just have to farm Moon Lord some more
[doublepost=1518066031,1518065972][/doublepost]
lso what weapons we're removed because I had a lot of golden bunnies
All Console-Exclusive pets were removed and replaced with the Golden bunnies

ok so i was fighting moonlord and i had autopause on and i went to gte healed by the nurse and my xbox made weird noises and my nurses name was geeeeeee and then a bunch of rotated characters. as if that wasnt enough, when my game went back toi noirmal i killed the moonlords left hand and a billion true eocs spawned
I’m going to be honest, I think your on something.

On a more serious note, any proof? Because it sounds like you’re lying.

The coins I had in my piggy bank disappeared when my world converted. I'm out a half stack of platinum.

In other news, though, ranged is definitely the way to go with the Martian invasion. I haven't had any problems with summoned events so far... For the second time the invasion spawned promptly and the fight was on. This time, though, I was shredding them with my ranged character and a chain gun packing chlorophyte bullets. I didn't even have to take cover from the saucers. Just move away from the deathray and shoot the snot out of them.

I got two more influx waver swords, another electrosphere launcher, laser drill, two xenopoppers, the xeno staff, and, finally, the cosmic car key. I'm going to keep farming them, though... I don't have the antigravity hook or the laser machine gun yet. And I want more Martian conduit plating. Also want a ufo mount to keep on my ranged character for future expert mode Duke Fishface fights

It was a busy day in my world... Apparently the game decided that if I wanted events I can have all the events I can deal with. Two random eclipses and a blood moon.

Went back to the new world I generated to look for more sword shrines and found a second one. This one did have a sword in it, the enchanted sword. So I guess that first one I found had a fake sword in it and I broke it by accident.

Question: are the sword shrines spaced evenly across the world, or could all four be on one side and none on the other, or could it be three and one?

I also spent two rainstorms doing nothing but hunting worms. Because I want a gold worm to put in a terrarium.

Question: are the sword shrines spaced evenly across the world, or could all four be on one side and none on the other, or could it be three and one?
They are randomly spaced, kind of like the floating islands. On PC, I've seen two shrines overlap before. All on one side of the world is possible.

The coins I had in my piggy bank disappeared when my world converted. I'm out a half stack of platinum.
I had 93 gold coins in a legacy world. Put them in my safe. Loaded up my expert world and coins were gone.
Not saying this isn't a bug, but I just want to clarify a few details.

Safes/banks are inventories associated with the characters, not worlds. A character can take them to different worlds and have the same items in them, and multiple people can share the same safe/bank on a world and see only their own contents.

If your legacy character did not have "a" safe/bank in its regular inventory at the time of conversion, then there is likely no way to associate the contents of the safe/bank with that character. They are just empty containers on a world at that point. If this is the situation you two had, then this is probably the explanation. The conversion process "forgot" that the character had acquired and placed the safes/banks and had those extra inventories, and it really doesn't involve the worlds at all.

Did you have any other items in the safe/bank, and did they still appear after the conversion? Or did this only involve coins?

um guys i justdisocveredthye best way to f9ind plantera bulbs so you join 9in with your good character an dthen join in a hardcre character on a second controller, die and then you can go through blocks and find bulkbs

Got to play for the first time last night since the update, not sure if anyone else has had this happen, but after experimenting dying my light source and grapple, both disappeared along with my raven and the projectile from the terra blade became orbs as opposed to the sword shape they should have been. Game funcionality was not effected.

I appreciate the replys on my question the other day but i still cant seem to figure it out. Can someone be a little more specific...it says dpad hotbar and dpad snap. How do i bring up the dpad hotbar or snap? And how do i assign things to the dpad. Clicking down or left just moves through the inventory so im really not understanding what i have to do to map things to the dpad, on xbox one btw. Can someone please tell me how

I appreciate the replys on my question the other day but i still cant seem to figure it out. Can someone be a little more specific...it says dpad hotbar and dpad snap. How do i bring up the dpad hotbar or snap? And how do i assign things to the dpad. Clicking down or left just moves through the inventory so im really not understanding what i have to do to map things to the dpad, on xbox one btw. Can someone please tell me how
dpqad hotbar allows for you to assignthungs toi dpad

Got to play for the first time last night since the update, not sure if anyone else has had this happen, but after experimenting dying my light source and grapple, both disappeared along with my raven and the projectile from the terra blade became orbs as opposed to the sword shape they should have been. Game funcionality was not effected.
Equipping dyes is known to cause projectiles and grapples to disappear - this is being investigated. Temporary solution is to not equip dyes.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/#4 (newly revised)

It's been noted by Re-Logic QA that this isn't entirely obvious, even on the PC version. It's under review, hopefully to be made easier to find and navigate in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom