Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, we've been trying to get the word out to avoid this situation:

Exit all the way out of the app before restarting to join a friend's world; this should avoid having your most recent world overwritten.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/#8

A patch to fix this permanently is in the works.
Well I've tested this workaround extensively and I'm sure its garanteed to work every time. I've done it at least 37 times and it worked so maybe it's a memory issue leftover from the world you were last in that causes it ?

Is it cheap if I put a bed in the nurse’s house to teleport to when I’m low health while fighting the moon lord? Btw the vortex beater needs a buff.

Almost everybody does that. I'll be doing that when I decide I'm ready to take on the lunar events. Just be sure she doesn't get killed by accident

Anybody else experiencing a world generation bug where they have no hell, and only the inner third of the map? I've found it mainly happens on expert worlds. It's pretty infuriating when you are trying to get the gravity globe and suspicious looking tentacle when there is no jungle, which means no Plantera bulbs.

Is there a bug with meteorites not spawning? Or am I just incredibly unlucky? I've been playing this update since launch, and I've made it decently far into hardmode with a new character, and not one meteorite has landed yet.

Is there a bug with meteorites not spawning? Or am I just incredibly unlucky? I've been playing this update since launch, and I've made it decently far into hardmode with a new character, and not one meteorite has landed yet.
One landed in my ocean during this update. It’s definitely possible

I recently fought EoW by smashing three orbs and so far I've had 2 out of 3 meteorites land.

Anybody else experiencing a world generation bug where they have no hell, and only the inner third of the map? I've found it mainly happens on expert worlds. It's pretty infuriating when you are trying to get the gravity globe and suspicious looking tentacle when there is no jungle, which means no Plantera bulbs.

What size world was it? Also, is this a newly made map or a legacy conversion?

Question, my friend tossed their flying pig troph and wants to know if it’s lost forever like gone or if it could be sitting wherever he dropped it and can he go back and retrieve it?

I feel like an idiot... I was reading the wrong forums AHHHHH!!!!! NO WONDER everyone was gone they where always right here! *Face smack*

Edit:
Remember the good old days when we though we knew what "soon" meant?... *Takes a sip of coffee* Remember them... They won't be coming back anytime soon.

Edit 2: Good night Terraria forums. See you later.

Last edited:
Question, my friend tossed their flying pig troph and wants to know if it’s lost forever like gone or if it could be sitting wherever he dropped it and can he go back and retrieve it?

If he's exited the world since it's probably despawned... I've never found items still on the ground after exiting and reentering a world. But the piggy bank will still be accessible if he gets a new one to drop.

Couple of questions for anyone. Not sure if they are considered bugs.

1. Anyone having a problem with safes vanishing. Not the loot inside if you buy another but have had 2 safes just dissapear.

2. Anyone else having issues with doors not closing after a friendly NPC opens it and comes back through?

3. Anyone else having Slime fall from the sky, blood moons and goblin armies spawn very often. It's happening at about every couple days. Just seems like more than usual. Playing expert if that matters.

4. Lifeform analyzer: new to this feature. I'm finding unique things for instance the bound goblin and I won't even move in any direction and the word bound goblin are replaced with no unique lifeform present.

The lifeform analyzer seems to be a bit touchy.

My NPCs don't seem to know how to close a door XP I keep having to kill wildlife that wanders in. During the blood moons and solar eclipses I move over to the desert which is probably the only reason I haven't lost half of them to monsters.

Slime rain I've only had once. But I am getting solar eclipses and blood moons much more frequently then before the update, where I could go RL weeks without even a blood moon. Eclipses were even rarer. I've had almost a dozen blood moons in the last few days, and four natural-spawned eclipses aside from the three I summoned to get the deadly sphere staff.

Accidentally made a palladium broadsword looked at it and it has Savage modifier +10% damage +10% size and +infinity% knock back. Em guys I think I found another bug, launches slimes for miles lol
Took all accessories off made no difference.

Attachments

• IMG_20180212_111427.jpg
    IMG_20180212_111427.jpg
    755.6 KB · Views: 178
Accidentally made a palladium broadsword looked at it and it has Savage modifier +10% damage +10% size and +infinity% knock back. Em guys I think I found another bug, launches slimes for miles lol
Took all accessories off made no difference.

Have some fun with that before they patch it... Those annoying flying eyeballs as baseballs, maybe? Or punting zombies clear across the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom