Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Anyone else having Slime fall from the sky, blood moons and goblin armies spawn very often. It's happening at about every couple days. Just seems like more than usual. Playing expert if that matters.

Could easily just be RNG. I have had some legendary cycles of "events every darned day" on PC before.

4. Lifeform analyzer: new to this feature. I'm finding unique things for instance the bound goblin and I won't even move in any direction and the word bound goblin are replaced with no unique lifeform present.

It is like that sometimes, even on PC. I get that all the time with Lost Girl spawns.

1. Anyone having a problem with safes vanishing. Not the loot inside if you buy another but have had 2 safes just dissapear.

2. Anyone else having issues with doors not closing after a friendly NPC opens it and comes back through?

I have not yet - but then again, I haven't been able to start my XB1 playthrough as I was on the road all last week. That play begins today - looking forward to being able to see some of this stuff myself (though granted, I will be playing solo as my internet is terrible so MP is out). Going to even try to cross over my old 360 worlds (genned as far back as day one of the console launch).

I will say that most of the "common" bugs are more than likely on PW's radar screen at this point - thanks to the reports from the community.

I have a problem i dont know if anybody else is having this problem but i found a martian probe and it said martians are invading the martians are swarming in the background but they are not spawning any help?

I have a problem i dont know if anybody else is having this problem but i found a martian probe and it said martians are invading the martians are swarming in the background but they are not spawning any help?

As said before, you can either wait a few in-game days, or you can save and exit out of your world and reenter.

The same goes for other events as well btw. The bug is simply that events take longer than they should to spawn.

oh sorry @Cjjedik i did not see that but i have tried that and it didnt work it just made my game like blink constantly and then it just glitched out

I would suggest exiting the game completely and then re-entering in that case.

Also, I wasn't annoyed just mentioning that it was said before :happy:

Did you go back to your house when it said they were invading be sure you need to be near an npc house for it to spawn
[doublepost=1518454572,1518454542][/doublepost]Because not be sure

i did go back to base but i accidently killed the cultist does that matter? there are no pillars near my base and the music is playing
[doublepost=1518456941,1518456854][/doublepost]also if i change worlds alot the game starts to blink even the the main menu and the character slection menu the pictures of the guys are like these black lines also after it starts blinking alot and i change worlds again a few more times the screen freezes but when i move i can still hear the guy running and moving and stuff
[doublepost=1518457122][/doublepost]also um when im running and i look at my inventory and click on something to move it but accidently close my inventory i lose that item

Accidentally made a palladium broadsword looked at it and it has Savage modifier +10% damage +10% size and +infinity% knock back. Em guys I think I found another bug, launches slimes for miles lol
Took all accessories off made no difference.
Could you try to record it for a Youtube video? I'm sure lots of people would enjoy seeing this :D

My minimap is not showing my icon, only a white square appears, did anyone have this problem too?

Ps:
My weapons are also in trouble, butcher's chainsaw, for example, shows 512 damage, but only deals 112 damage

My minimap is not showing my icon, only a white square appears, did anyone have this problem too?

s:
My weapons are also in trouble, butcher's chainsaw, for example, shows 512 damage, but only deals 112 damage
I'm having that issue as well. I've found that if you don't dye your hook, it won't happen.

Accidentally made a palladium broadsword looked at it and it has Savage modifier +10% damage +10% size and +infinity% knock back. Em guys I think I found another bug, launches slimes for miles lol
Took all accessories off made no difference.
I need this on a Copper Shortsword. I wanna fus ro dah them harpies to hell.

There's a universal bug that affects all my world's even new ones, the tops of trees disappear when I get close but return to normal when they go almost off screen, the only thing I think could have caused it is an overload of lighting and special effects placeables but it randomly occurs, some trees are fine and some aren't. But I can still cut them for wood even if they disappear so it's only visual.

There's a universal bug that affects all my world's even new ones, the tops of trees disappear when I get close but return to normal when they go almost off screen, the only thing I think could have caused it is an overload of lighting and special effects placeables but it randomly occurs, some trees are fine and some aren't. But I can still cut them for wood even if they disappear so it's only visual.
I've been having a similar one. Except it happens to character models and walls. I'll move and my character disappears and if I stop he reappears

Why am i not suprised though that XBOX got the exact same bug infected version afterall.

Maybe i should just give up thinking that ill ever play this game again with my y brother coop cause i dont read anything about anything being fixed still. (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom