Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody found a hoplite statue yet? I want one to put in my skelly statue farm to get the gladiator armor. Found a couple of marble caves underground but all I'm getting is chestplates and javelins.
Some enemy/critter statues, including the Hoplite and Medusa ones, were added in PC 1.3.1, or just after the general cutoff for this console release.

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Statue#Desktop_version

Has anyone had a strange bug with the solar eruption/nebula arcanum? Basically, when you enter expert mode (I'm not sure if it needs to be done with a legacy character) you will freeze and take no damage if using these weapons. Will test it out and do a bug report tomorrow.

Finally got the Fishermans pocket guide now I need to superabsorbent sponge and the infinite water bucket so I got the cell phone made so now I’m really happy

Last edited:
the Rainbow Crystal Staff. I love that staff... It's doing over 200 damage with the right modifier while used by a ranged character who isn't ....
Hahaha same, as a summoner I use 4 sentries at once, but my Rainbow Crystal does over 300 damage, it's insane. I'm gonna hate 1.3.4 so much though.

Hahaha same, as a summoner I use 4 sentries at once, but my Rainbow Crystal does over 300 damage, it's insane. I'm gonna hate 1.3.4 so much though.
Rainbow crystal staff Nebula portal staff what are the other two sentrie weapons that you use if you don’t mind my asking

Never mind that I looked it up

Last edited:

Over 200 damage on a ranger with no accessories that increase magic damage is pretty damn good, though. That thing even wrecks the solar eclipse, even if I have to reset it every two minutes.

Went back to my new world with a water candle and spent hours farming hoplites. I think I got five more chestplates before they finally yielded the pants and helmet. I spent so long there I got three more metal detectors from the 0.6%-spawn-rate nymphs. Also went back to my main world with 12 strange plants in my inventory. No new dyes, though, just more of the ones I already had. I have so much shifting sands dye that I made 9 of them into shifting pearlsands dye just to make sure I have all the new dyes available to try once that dye glitch is finally fixed.

And finally, Finally, FINALLY the fisherman gave me the weather radio. I'm so happy ^w^ I have the cell phone now, and that freed up three more slots in my inventory.

Reactions:
Over 200 damage on a ranger with no accessories that increase magic damage is pretty damn good, though. That thing even wrecks the solar eclipse, even if I have to reset it every two minutes.

Went back to my new world with a water candle and spent hours farming hoplites. I think I got five more chestplates before they finally yielded the pants and helmet. I spent so long there I got three more metal detectors from the 0.6%-spawn-rate nymphs. Also went back to my main world with 12 strange plants in my inventory. No new dyes, though, just more of the ones I already had. I have so much shifting sands dye that I made 9 of them into shifting pearlsands dye just to make sure I have all the new dyes available to try once that dye glitch is finally fixed.

And finally, Finally, FINALLY the fisherman gave me the weather radio. I'm so happy ^w^ I have the cell phone now, and that freed up three more slots in my inventory.
I know how you feel about the angler I think I’ve got every item that he yields Except for the sponge and the bucket

with all of these bugs reported already, wouldnt pipeworks release a patch fix around now?
They are working on a patch release now to address several of the more serious issues. As to exactly what that patch will fix, I have no specific information about that. Previous posts have alluded to some of those issues and their statuses.

They have to thoroughly test any bug fixes to help ensure that they don't accidentally introduce further serious bugs, and a patch will have to be submitted for certification again. This process takes time, and we don't have any estimate for when that will happen at this time.

I spent five days trying to get a SINGLE turtle shell then after I get one I casually just get 7 more... Just my luck :mad:

Rainbow crystal staff Nebula portal staff what are the other two sentrie weapons that you use if you don’t mind my asking

Never mind that I looked it up
Lunar Portal, Rainbow Crystal, Staff of the Frost Hydra (I spent hours farming for that thing) and Queen Spider

But I'm gonna hate 1.3.4 because they are making there be a 1 sentry limit, unless you use Sentry Armor.

Lunar Portal, Rainbow Crystal, Staff of the Frost Hydra (I spent hours farming for that thing) and Queen Spider

But I'm gonna hate 1.3.4 because they are making there be a 1 sentry limit, unless you use Sentry Armor.
Are they trying to make people quit playing terraria because that’s what it seems like to me i use the rainbow crystal staff and the nebular portal staff but I don’t want to have to wear a set of armor just a cast multiple sentrys

Are they trying to make people quit playing terraria because that’s what it seems like to me i use the rainbow crystal staff and the nebular portal staff but I don’t want to have to wear a set of armor just a cast multiple sentrys
It's a good, fun event, but I seriously don't think it's worth losing my sentries, as about 50% of my damage comes from them.

I did not know the biome mimics could spawn naturally. I thought they were summon-only. Then I went down to my Underground Hallow elemental farm to try and get the skeleton merchant to spawn and Hallowed mimics started attacking me.

Just encountered a weird bug.

When wearing a familiar shirt it will cause the Arkhalis and yoyos to be invisible. I still have them and can use them but they don't have a animation.

Removing the shirt fixes it. For anyone having this issue. Try removing vanity clothes.

Just encountered a weird bug.

When wearing a familiar shirt it will cause the Arkhalis and yoyos to be invisible. I still have them and can use them but they don't have a animation.

Removing the shirt fixes it. For anyone having this issue. Try removing vanity clothes.
This is known and has been reported. It seems to just be the Familiar Clothes.

I was running around in my new world exploring underground, looking for cool stuff and strange plants, and for once my Solar Eruption did not go invisible on me. I was not in the underground snow, though... Started in the forest, went through an underground desert (the antlions greatly protested my digging holes through their lair) and into the underground jungle. Came back with three entire inventories (safe, player, and piggy bank) completely packed full. Only got three strange plants, though.

And then when I went back to my main world to unload, my character was invisible >.< I so can't wait for that bleeping bug to get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom