Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah some of the middle of the little too quick for me to have never been bitten by one and don’t want to that’s why I keep away from them if I can

And people wonder why I'm an arachnophobe XP Minecraft spiders don't help, with that creepy-nasty sound they make when they move.

And people wonder why I'm an arachnophobe XP Minecraft spiders don't help, with that creepy-nasty sound they make when they move.
I’ve never actually played Minecraft but I have watched YouTube videos on it and have seen the spiders and heard them but I think it’s enough about spiders from me

Why there is so much terrain we can't see or get to, though, I do not understand.

Can you show me off-map (on the main screen) where you are in relation to the edge that you refer to?

Can you show me off-map (on the main screen) where you are in relation to the edge that you refer to?

My main base is in the center of the map... World spawn is right outside my door. If you mean the edge where characters can't go, that barrier of bricks in the ocean is right on the edge. If I walk any farther I'm right off the edge of the screen but there's still terrain on the map there.

Other than that, not sure what you mean.

I am pleased to report that the brick barrier in my ocean has been effective in stopping the Creeping Hallow from taking over again. That chunk off the edge of the screen is still Hallow, but the rest is normal ocean, so I can use my pirate map farm normally.

I got a gold frog :D I was flying past the jungle, cruising low looking for strange plants, and noticed that my lifeform analyzer said "gold frog". So I found and caught it. Now I just need a gold mouse to have a full set.

Generated my first expert worlds today. Two of them, one Crimson and one Corruption. Fought the Eye, the Eater, and spawned the mechanical bosses in the corruption world. Need to go fight the brain in the Crimson. Methinks Duke Fishron and the Moon Lord are definitely going to be two-person kills in expert... They're bad enough just in normal mode XP My world seems to default to Corruption when generating new worlds... It took me three tries to get a Crimson world.
I will be farming the Golem in one of those worlds to get the developer sets, since Golem is probably the easiest of the hardmode bosses.

Have to go kill the Wall of Flesh a few times to get the new summoner emblem.

I am pleased to report that the brick barrier in my ocean has been effective in stopping the Creeping Hallow from taking over again. That chunk off the edge of the screen is still Hallow, but the rest is normal ocean, so I can use my pirate map farm normally.

I got a gold frog :D I was flying past the jungle, cruising low looking for strange plants, and noticed that my lifeform analyzer said "gold frog". So I found and caught it. Now I just need a gold mouse to have a full set.

Generated my first expert worlds today. Two of them, one Crimson and one Corruption. Fought the Eye, the Eater, and spawned the mechanical bosses in the corruption world. Need to go fight the brain in the Crimson. Methinks Duke Fishron and the Moon Lord are definitely going to be two-person kills in expert... They're bad enough just in normal mode XP My world seems to default to Corruption when generating new worlds... It took me three tries to get a Crimson world.
I will be farming the Golem in one of those worlds to get the developer sets, since Golem is probably the easiest of the hardmode bosses.

Have to go kill the Wall of Flesh a few times to get the new summoner emblem.
If you have the DCU , then you can section off the ocean

If you have the DCU , then you can section off the ocean

I did. The problem is that most of what's contaminated by Hallow is beyond where the player can actually go. Walk far enough into the ocean and the screen stops scrolling, keep going and your character flies right out of sight. It's in that out-of-bounds area that the Hallow keeps returning. I have hosed it down with green solution with the clentaminator multiple times, but out at the very edge of the world, where even the map shows black, there's apparently a block I cannot reach, because no matter how many times I spray it or how thorough I am, it keeps reappearing. I finally dug a trench underneath the ocean, then dug straight down through it and built a 7-block-wide brick wall right at the edge of where my character can go. So far it's stopping the rest of the ocean from being overtaken, since the Hallow can't pass through brick.

Same Dont spam the star wraith and ur multi hook grappling hook it makes all projectiles disappear like your last prism and fishing hook arrows like jester arrows still hut the ground and hurt stuff
[doublepost=1520007206,1520007189][/doublepost]ALso your summoned minions are gone

Here's an example of how the map gets cut off in 1.3. This is from an old legacy world (Medium size):
MapEdgeCutoff13-1.png My (rather ugly) pirate ship gets cut off in 1.3 (default zoom). I used to be able to fish from the stern and there is a chest with fish there that is no longer accessible.
MapEdgeCutoff13-2.png When zooming in, you can't even see the ship anymore. :(

Yeah, the world edges got chopped off in 1.3 XP

I fought the Wall of Flesh in my main world three times, finally got the summoner emblem. Most of the day was spent fighting Martians and dealing with a solar eclipse. I was trying to get the scutlix mount. But not many scutlixes showed up so I failed to get the brain scrambler to drop from it.

Yeah, the world edges got chopped off in 1.3 XP

I fought the Wall of Flesh in my main world three times, finally got the summoner emblem. Most of the day was spent fighting Martians and dealing with a solar eclipse. I was trying to get the scutlix mount. But not many scutlixes showed up so I failed to get the brain scrambler to drop from it.
Wait, there is a scutflix mount. Great , more waiting for a Martian probe

Wait, there is a scutflix mount. Great , more waiting for a Martian probe

Yeah, it's a 1% drop from the guy riding the green mount. They show up on the ground occasionally. The mount actually shoots lasers from its eyes and is supposed to be one of the best land mounts. Getting it's gonna be a pain, though, because of that drop percentage and how rarely the damn things even show up.

On the upside, you'll make a ton of money selling duplicates from the Martian saucers. I'm even selling the healing potions now because I have half a chest of the stupid things. I make them into super healing potions as needed.

I made a platform in the space layer over the ocean, with a shelter to keep the harpies off, and put a water candle in it. I usually don't have to wait too long for a probe to show up.

I thought I had all the mounts, but I didn't know about that one. I've been using the unicorn mount (muttering "It's so fluffy!" every time I equip it) which is great but that sounds very useful.

I thought I had all the mounts, but I didn't know about that one. I've been using the unicorn mount (muttering "It's so fluffy!" every time I equip it) which is great but that sounds very useful.

The hard part is getting it. You have to kill the rider before the scutlix or he becomes a standard Martian ray gunner and won't drop the brain scrambler item. It's harder than it sounds since the chlorophyte bullets seem to target the scutlix first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom