Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I place an item frame and paint it with shadow paint makes my item that I put on at the same color so it don’t show up

The Martians still won't drop the brain scrambler for me. The fisherman gave me three weather radios in a row... The jerk XP

I swatted four hundred+ harpies looking for Martian probes today. After one failed to show up, I went to kill the cultists and summon the pillars. From now on I'm always equipping the worm scarf when I fight Moon Lord; the two times I had it on while fighting him I killed him without dying during the fight. Got my second lunar portal staff from him.

...And while I was cleaning up the mess, a Martian probe showed up at ground level XP

I got a scutlix banner today... Not what I wanted, but a new item. I guess. Also got in two more solo Moon Lord kills. He dropped another Lunar Flare and my fourth Meowmere.

And I got Skiphs's Blood from the dye trader for a strange plant today. Now I just need the infernal wisp and I'll have all the dyes. My ranger is using the Burning Hades dye on her wings and it looks so cool. Haven't had any dye-related bugs lately, not even things randomly turning invisible on me.

I was not intending to mess with Martians today. I was planning on farming Moon Lord to get a nice stock of luminite and try to get another rainbow crystal staff. I got three kills on him, which got me another Star Wrath, Lunar Flare, and my third Lunar Portal Staff. Now I have one for my weapons chest, one for my friend next time we play together, and one for my magic character.

On my third Moon Lord fight, the solar pillar spawned the farthest away, in the jungle on the far left. I took it down and was cleaning up the stragglers when my own bullets reflected by a Solarian killed me. Respawned at my shelter by the dungeon, healed, fought Moon Lord, and went back to get the pillar shards as well as the coins I'd dropped. And clean up the tombstone, since I don';t want a million of them cluttering up my world.

...And while I was doing so, a Martian probe found me.

Tomorrow, I may attempt to take on the Frost Moon if I'm feeling particularly gutsy. Need to brew some more endurance potions and rage potions first, though.

Last edited:
I was not intending to mess with Martians today. I was planning on farming Moon Lord to get a nice stock of luminite and try to get another rainbow crystal staff. I got three kills on him, which got me another Star Fury, Lunar Flare, and my third Lunar Portal Staff. Now I have one for my weapons chest, one for my friend next time we play together, and one for my magic character.

On my third Moon Lord fight, the solar pillar spawned the farthest away, in the jungle on the far left. I took it down and was cleaning up the stragglers when my own bullets reflected by a Solarian killed me. Respawned at my shelter by the dungeon, healed, fought Moon Lord, and went back to get the pillar shards as well as the coins I'd dropped. And clean up the tombstone, since I don';t want a million of them cluttering up my world.

...And while I was doing so, a Martian probe found me.

Tomorrow, I may attempt to take on the Frost Moon if I'm feeling particularly gutsy. Need to brew some more endurance potions and rage potions first, though.
Wait.............
I've totally forgotten about the moons.
Tomorrow....... Wave 15 here I come

Wait.............
I've totally forgotten about the moons.
Tomorrow....... Wave 15 here I come

My advice: find a meteor crater or dig a nice wide, deep hole. Things will fall in and not be able to get out. Use a heartreach potion, hover over it, and swat everything. That happened to me by chance on my second Pumpkin Moon... Everything was getting stuck in an old crater and it took seven pumpkings to overcome the dropped hearts I was picking up. Lol

Man, I hope this XB1 And PS4 Glitch Patch comes out soon, I'm dying to play with people online and I'm too lazy to restart my game so my world doesn't get over written.

Solar Pillar enemies

Last prism manna flower And a lot of manna potions preferably super manna potions and nebula armor set

Equals massive enemy casualties

Solar Pillar enemies

Last prism manna flower And a lot of manna potions preferably super manna potions and nebula armor set

Equals massive enemy casualties

Personally, I avoid the mana flower because of potion sickness (up to %50 loss of damage), and use celestial cuffs instead. The increased mana star pickup range coupled with mana restoration when getting hurt works well, especially with nebula armour (which also helps life regeneration). You can pretty much tank the Pumpkin moon event especially when using heartreach potion.

With the right potions its also possible to defeat the Moon Lord in four shots of the Last Prism.

I got to wave 16 of the Frost Moon with 0 deaths today. Even got in another Moon Lord kill despite getting a late start because I was out running errands. Unfortunately, while he was in his death animation his hand touched me and the contact damage killed me, so I got SFA out of it XP

Did get two North Poles and a Razorpine from the Frost Moon. There was probably more but the Santa-NK1s were running over and possibly destroying stuff since I've heard they can do that, or possibly just stuff despawning because of the coins everywhere. Maybe next time I'll have the greedy ring equipped periodically for coin pickup to prevent other stuff despawning.

I can't wait until 1.3.1 and 1.3.3 come out on Xbox.... I don't really care about 1.3.2 that much (except pigronatas) and I don't want 1.3.4 to come out because of the dumb sentry limit.
[doublepost=1520779634,1520779534][/doublepost]
The Martians still won't drop the brain scrambler for me. The fisherman gave me three weather radios in a row... The jerk XP

I swatted four hundred+ harpies looking for Martian probes today. After one failed to show up, I went to kill the cultists and summon the pillars. From now on I'm always equipping the worm scarf when I fight Moon Lord; the two times I had it on while fighting him I killed him without dying during the fight. Got my second lunar portal staff from him.

...And while I was cleaning up the mess, a Martian probe showed up at ground level XP
I think it might be because you weren't far enough from the center, the Probes only spawn on the outer 2/3 of your map

I can't wait until 1.3.1 and 1.3.3 come out on Xbox.... I don't really care about 1.3.2 that much (except pigronatas) and I don't want 1.3.4 to come out because of the dumb sentry limit.
[doublepost=1520779634,1520779534][/doublepost]
I think it might be because you weren't far enough from the center, the Probes only spawn on the outer 2/3 of your map

I want the update with the sandstorms and all that cool stuff to come out. And the Old One's Army event. I've never used more than one sentry (I didn't know it was possible; what accessories currently allow that?) so it wouldn't bother me much. I had someone on another forum tell me about the Onyx Blaster and tried to craft it but discovered it's not in this version. I was disappointed.

Yeah, I know where the probes spawn. I'd heard that they spawned in the space level, not close to the ground.

I want the update with the sandstorms and all that cool stuff to come out. And the Old One's Army event. I've never used more than one sentry (I didn't know it was possible; what accessories currently allow that?) so it wouldn't bother me much.
No accessories change anything, but you can currently use 1 of each sentry. Considering I use all 4 as a summoner, this bugs me a lot. The new sentries and armor still look cool though.

No accessories change anything, but you can currently use 1 of each sentry. Considering I use all 4 as a summoner, this bugs me a lot. The new sentries and armor still look cool though.

So currently I can have one rainbow crystal and one lunar portal/frost hydra at the same time? Huh

I only just made a new character as a summoner. She's got the stardust armor and the dragon staff, but I haven't put much else into her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom