Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Like many I have the "1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired" but nothing happens. Apparently that's a steam bug and I've tried every possible method online to solve that and nothing changed. Even if I ignore that and try to solve the infinite "Found Server" nothing online helped. I've tried every possible online method and nothing changes. Please help me because I've played on a macbook for over 5 years and when it lost support for terraria since it's 32 bit I was unable to play. I got a new comp, Zephyrus G14, and now I'm unable to play multiplayer. I can join online servers through ip and port but not through friends, not on friend servers where I join through steam and invites.

I can't host or connect, stuck on "Found server". I can connect to online servers through ip and port but not through join via steam. It worked at some point for 10 minutes then kicked me and never fixed. Both my friend and I have took a wifi speed test on fast.com and we're both above 120 Mbps with our games open and the server up.

Back
Top Bottom