Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
terrariaxdeadcells.png
Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

KeyArt_UpFriends2_final_4K.png
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

terraria-gif.gif

Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead!

Last edited:
Ayo guys what happened with final update /j
I never played (and probably won't for a while, because I know I'd just die every time I tap my joystick for a millisecond) Dead Cells, but still cool!

Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

View attachment 390111
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

View attachment 390325
Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead!
I thought this was a joke but iam so happy this it happening I love it!

Back
Top Bottom