Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I just saw this and wow! I was literally talking to my friend today about how I don't expect to see a new content update coming to terraria anytime soon unless it's in the form of a crossover. I'm excited to see what 1.4.5 has in store!

Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

View attachment 390111
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

View attachment 390325
Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead!
aw hell yea

i have never heard of this dead cells game before now, but considering people love it for some reason, i might have try it out someday, even though it'd be my first roguelike, so i'm sure that'll end well
monkaSTEER.gif

also, considering red had to literally stop himself from adding things to 1.4.4 so it would actually get to release in a reasonable time frame, i wonder how many changes in this update were originally going to be in 1.4.4
Spogob.png

Terraria x Terraria, but Endgame when

I don't think marvel wants to do a crossover
Spogob.png

Although, I'm now wondering if the infinity gauntlet or the Zenith is more powerful. I mean, the infinity gauntlet can wipe out half the universe, but it can't break the DPS counter, so both have their merits. would the old one's army and deerclops be affected by the snap or would they be considered their own universe?

:red:, now I kinda wanna see this
Sadge.png

is this the final final final final final final final final update? (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.4)
Hey, the joke didn't start at 1.1. It just started when Red said 1.2 was the last version of the game, and the he made 1.3 with the continuity of the game, saying that THAT was the last update, then, the joke became strong when 1.4 released, and became even stronger than before with the following update 1.4.1, and more with 1.4.2 and it didn't end with 1.4.3 nor 1.4.4.

Hey, the joke didn't start at 1.1. It just started when Red said 1.2 was the last version of the game, and the he made 1.3 with the continuity of the game, saying that THAT was the last update, then, the joke became strong when 1.4 released, and became even stronger than before with the following update 1.4.1, and more with 1.4.2 and it didn't end with 1.4.3 nor 1.4.4.

Did he ever say 1.2 was the last version? I don't remember that one.

I remember 1.1 being the end because it literally ended for a year, but not 1.2.

Did he ever say 1.2 was the last version? I don't remember that one.

I remember 1.1 being the end because it literally ended for a year, but not 1.2.
i added 1.1 because that was when they added the mech bosses (i think), which I assumed was the "last update" and then 1.2 added golem and queen bee, which was the final version of mobile for a while, before 1.3 came out.

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another crossover! These are two amazing games, This crossover is gonna be ssickk PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG XXDD

Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

View attachment 390111
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

View attachment 390325
Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead
could have a new place/biome to spawn the last dead cell boss serious doora more biomes

<edited by forum staff to fix bbcode>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom