Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Nagyon izgatott vagyok az új frissítés bejelentése miatt!

(Szintén Zenith WC és Zenith Boots plz)
Üdvözletem erdeklödni szeretném, hogy ön szerint mi ujat tudna az a zenith boots ? Mert a terraspark csizma mindent is tud. Erröl ha nem probléma szeretnék több ötletet "teoriát" megtudni. A válaszod előre is köszönöm.

Some art I made

Attachments

• 20221120_181140.jpg
    20221120_181140.jpg
    934 KB · Views: 88
wait, what?

that was a thing?

this is the first i've heard of it...

It was something discussed on twitter, I believe, but it wasn't cut as much as it was one of many possible planned features. It was one of several menu system upgrades we have on the possible work slate.

...finally been able to squeeze in some Terraria after several or so updates [not much time, but enough, Hardmode].

Five things:
  1. The corruptible Jungle feature is an absolute game changer, obviously [Not The Bees! seed].
  2. Having to deal with Flying Turtle Enemies off-the-rip is just terrible... "I love it"!
  3. Guide Voodoo Dolls can be stacked now? Oh... ok?! -_-🤷‍♂️
  4. So you managed to make the Clown Enemies during Blood Moons even more terrifying, heh...
  5. Wait, did Moss Hornets get a re-sprite, or is it just me?!

Greetings, Terrarians!

We are very happy to share that Terraria has made its way into the insanely good metroidvania hack-and-slash roguelite, Dead Cells! As always, we are thrilled to collaborate with our fellow top-notch indie developers out there.

If you want the full scoop behind the new Terraria content in Dead Cells, check out the details of their update (that landed today) below!

View attachment 390111
Click the Banner above to check out everything there is to know about the latest Dead Cells update!

Check out the Trailer for today's Dead Cells update!

View attachment 390325
Starfury wielded by The Guide in Dead Cells!

index.php

Wait a second, we hear you saying... shouldn't a crossover have content on both sides? Why indeed it should!

That's why we are revealing today that Terraria 1.4.5 - at least part of which will include Terraria x Dead Cells content - will be coming your way in 2023!

Work on this update will begin in earnest when the team starts work in the new year - and after all of the needed hotfixes for 1.4.4 are completed. What all will Terraria 1.4.5 contain? Well, you will just have to wait and see when the time comes.

We hope this will help to get everyone hyped for the end of the year and what is to come in 2023 (which will also hopefully be the year of Crossplay... cross your fingers)!

Stay tuned for more information in the weeks and months ahead!
Hello, I want to ask how long the Telaria mobile phone version will be up to 1.4.5.

Not sure what sort of focus 1.4.5 will have, but will there be any visual overhauls/tweaks? This waterfall feature has always bugged me:
1673877737988.png

The player is behind the water, but the water is behind the block. Is there a way to make the water flow in front of the tile, so it looks like a real waterfall?

Thanks.

Not sure what sort of focus 1.4.5 will have, but will there be any visual overhauls/tweaks? This waterfall feature has always bugged me:
View attachment 396654
The player is behind the water, but the water is behind the block. Is there a way to make the water flow in front of the tile, so it looks like a real waterfall?

Thanks.
It looks more dimensional this way and gives it depth. The water can flow either in front or behind in real life. It’s not 2 dimensional. The water is not behind the block simply because it’s a wall item.

they already have been buffed but they are still bad they need reworks
The Chlorophyte Swords do a decent job tho
I just want the Frostbrand to have its damage slightly increased and the beam swords to have an increased drop chance with its damage and crit chance increased

Not EVERYTHING needs a rework

Back
Top Bottom