Wavebank [Terraria 1.4.1] Golden Sun Wave Bank

Malthinae

Terrarian
Hello again, Terrarians and Golden Sun enthusiasts!

Some time ago I put together a wavebank for Terraria 1.3.4 based on the incredible OST from the two Camelot games, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Considering that the tracklist for Terraria 1.4 is considerably longer, I've been hard at work to complete and enhance the previous version with new and interesting tracks, still from the same OST.

... And also try and properly setup a download spot day one, this time around. :nymph:

**NEW (09/2021)** Updated for Terraria 1.4.1. New Credit track added and set for "Streaming". Change to the Intro jingle: it is now "The Golden Sun Sets" (was the SFX for "Party Member Join"). Updated links since Youtube is a dork.

Credits
Thanks to @*Emelia K. Fletcher for the guide to making wave banks (found here)
Thanks to @merrythemagic for the updated 1.4 tracklist (found here)
Thanks to @trigger_segfault for the amazing tool I've used to create this wave bank: Quick Wave Bank
Thanks to Camelot for the games and Sakuraba Motoi for the music!
Thanks to Fenix Ark Angelus for the arrangements I've used to replace the Otherworld tracks!
And shout-out to 7GamerMinutes for providing most of the links in the Tracklist below!

Download it there:
Terraria 1.4.1 - Golden Sun Wave Bank.zip

1. Night -> Forest's Requiem
2. Eerie -> On that night, 3 years ago...
3. Overworld Day -> The Angarian Journey
4. Boss 1 -> Battle! Boss (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
5. Title Screen -> The First Book
6. Jungle Surface Day -> Scaling Mountains
7. Corruption -> Hopelessness
8. Hallow -> Sol Sanctum
9. Underground Corruption -> Beneath the Surface
10. Underground Hallow -> Tunnel Ruins
11. Boss 2 -> Battle! Fusion Dragon
12. Underground -> Mysterious Caves
13. Boss 3 -> Battle! Boss (Golden Sun)
14. Snow -> Freezing Kalt
15. Space Night -> A Full Moon in Garoh
16. Crimson -> Altin Peak's Flood
17. Boss 4 -> The Nocturnal Ritual
18. Alternate Day -> Traversing Weyard
19. Rain -> Aqua Rock
20. Ice -> Tundaria Tower
21. Desert Surface -> Drums of Daila
22. Ocean Day -> There goes Briggs...
23. Dungeon -> Venus Lighthouse
24. Plantera -> Battle! Felix
25. Boss 5 -> Battle! Jenna
26. Temple -> Inside the Great Gabomba
27. Solar Eclipse -> Trouble is brewing...
28. Rain SFX -> freesound.org - yzhamua - 1 minute rain
29. Mushroom -> Gaia Rock
30. Pumpkin Moon -> Battle! Saturos and Menardi
31. Alternate Underground -> Cavernous Shadows
32. Frost Moon -> Battle! Agatio and Karst
33. Underground Crimson -> Taopo Swamp
34. Lunar Event -> Sol Sanctum erupts
35. Pirate Invasion -> Battle! Ship
36. Underworld -> Magma Rock
37. Martian Madness -> Battle! Saturos
38. Final Boss -> Battle! Doom Dragon
39. Goblin Invasion -> Battle! Linked
40. Sandstorm -> Desert Heat
41. Old One's Army -> Ready for a challenge
42. Space Day -> The Elemental Stars
43. Ocean Night -> Apojii Islands
44. Windy Day -> Air's Rock
45. Wind SFX -> freesound.org - nsstudios - wind blowing loop 1
46. Town Day -> Happy Towns
47. Town Night -> Izumo in Despair
48. Slime Rain -> Suhalla Gate
49. Music Contest Winner -> The Golden Sun Rises (*)
50. Journey's End Intro -> The Golden Sun Sets
51. Journey's End Title -> The Second Book
52. Storm -> Jupiter Lighthouse
53. Graveyard -> Fallen Heroes
54. Underground Jungle -> Crossbone Isle
55. Jungle Surface Night -> Ankhol Ruins
56. Queen Slime -> Battle! Non-adept
57. Empress of Light -> Battle! Colosso
58. Duke Fishron -> Battle! Dragons
59. Morning Rain -> Yallam
60. Console Title -> Page One
61. Underground Desert -> Kandorean Temple Labyrinth
62. Otherworld Rain -> Aqua Rock (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
63. Otherworld Day -> Walking Forward with Determination (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
64. Otherworld Night -> A Full Moon in Garoh (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
65. Otherworld Cave -> Cavernous Shadows (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
66. Otherworld Desert -> Desert Heat (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
67. Otherworld Ocean -> Set Sail! Through the Karagol Sea (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
68. Otherworld Mushroom -> Gaia's Rock (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
69. Otherworld Dungeon -> Venus Lighthouse (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
70. Otherworld Space -> The Elemental Stars (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
71. Otherworld Underworld -> Mars Lighthouse (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
72. Otherworld Snow -> Winterly Imil (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
73. Otherworld Corruption -> Hopelessness (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
74. Otherworld Underground Corruption -> Beneath the Surface (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
75. Otherworld Crimson -> Altin's Peak Flood (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
76. Otherworld Underground Crimson -> Taopo's Swamp (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
77. Otherworld Ice -> Tundaria Tower (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
78. Otherworld Underground Hallow -> Tunnel Ruins (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
79. Otherworld Eerie -> The Sea of Time (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
80. Otherworld Boss I -> Battle! Boss (Golden Sun) (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
81. Otherworld Boss II -> Battle! Boss (Golden Sun:TLA) (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
82. Otherworld Event -> Battle! Dragons (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
83. Otherworld Lunar Event -> Trouble is Brewing (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
84. Otherworld Moon Lord -> Battle! Doom Dragon (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
85. Otherworld Plantera -> Battle! Saturos (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
86. Otherworld Jungle -> Scaling Mountains (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
87. Otherworld Wall of Flesh -> Battle! Fusion Dragon (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
88. Otherworld Hallow -> Sol Sanctum (Fenix Ark Angelus' version)
89. Credits -> Moving Worlds
---
(*) The in-game track actually crossfade into Fenix Ark Angelus' version for a full loop before abruptly returning to the original one.

- This wavebank is lighter than Terraria's default one, weighting only 37MB vs vanilla's 201MB ~:eek:
- I actually managed to include my favorite tracks from the OSTs this time around. Enjoy the jungle's surface at night and the theme of windy days <3
- Most of the tracks from the Otherworld portion of the track list are just Fenix Ark Angelus' version of their counterparts. :indifferent:
- The base track list has been changed slightly as well. For instance, 'Walking Forward with Determination', which used to be the Alternate Day track, has been pushed as the Otherworld Day track where it replaces the two basic overworld themes from Golden Sun and The Lost Age ('The Angaran Journey' and 'Traversing Weyard', respectively)
- This updated Wave Bank actually makes full use of all four Elemental rocks themes and all Lighthouse themes - if one considers the Otherworld tracks as well.
- However, in a case of having one's cake and eating it too, some of the Otherworld tracks are not directly the remixed/remade versions of their counterparts, but alternate tracks that were considered for insertion in the Wave Bank from the beginning. This includes 'A Full Moon in Garoh' as the Overworld Night Theme, 'Winterly Imil' as the Snow theme and 'Mars Lighthouse' as the Underworld theme.
- The Jungle (Surface Day), Temple and Golem Fight themes are thematically linked to the Kibombo/South Gondowan story arc in Golden Sun: The Lost Age. :golem:
- Similarly, the Desert and Underground Desert themes are reminiscent of one's starting journey in Indra, at the beginning of Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
- Almost all the unique Battle! themes from the OSTs were used. In fact, only Isaac's standard Battle theme wasn't used.
- The two Terrible Duets battle themes have been used for the two 'Moon events', mirroring their similarities. :pumpking:
- Wall of Flesh - and, conjointly in the classic OST, the Twins - now have a theme fit for the end boss of pre-Hardmode: the Fusion Dragon, which is the end boss for Golden Sun, mirroring the 'halfway part' of the adventure.
- Yallam's theme use as the 'Morning Rain' makes little sense when one consider that the town suffer a drought during the events of The Lost Age... But it can segue quite easily into Aqua's rock, so, yeah. :redspin:
- There is a plethora of interesting town themes in the Golden Sun OST, but I settled for the more generic Happy Towns as opposed to Kalay, Tolbi, Madra or Alhafra.
- On the opposite end, there isn't a large number of night-time themes, which meant I had to deal with what was there. Plus, as much as I love Garoh, I preferred to place 'A Full Moon in Garoh' as the night-time for Space - where the Moon is always visible - instead of towns, where I preferred the more sedate 'Izumo in Despair'. The Otherworld tracks however do use that theme as the Overworld nighttime. :pinky:
- With the latest change, both music for the Golden Sun Rise and the Golden Sun Sets has been used. Now to find a "Golden Sun Zenith"...
- The Title themes cover all music you'd hear before even starting the games, between 'The First Book', 'The Second Book' and 'Page One', which are the screen music for Golden Sun, The Lost Age, and the main menu theme respectively. 'Page One' was placed as the Console Title variant, however, because it's a song you hear enough when you have to input passwords into The Lost Age =P
- No Djinnis were harmed during the creation of this Wave Bank. :dryadpassionate:

This wavebank does reuse copyrighted content by Camelot/Nintendo. However, the tracks themselves were refitted to match Terraria's format and spliced to loop somewhat pleasantly.
All rights belong to their respective owners.

This wave bank also reuse re-arrangements by Fenix Ark Angelus, again refitted to loop at least seamlessly. Attribution is granted as per the description under the main source.

If this content is, in fact, a breach of copyright or forum terms, PM me and I'll remove it ASAP. In the mean time... enjoy!

Feedback and criticism welcome! As long as it is constructive =)

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the updated track listing! I was following another thread, trying to figure out how to make my own. Someone recently posted an updated track listing, claiming it's valid for 1.4, but it doesn't even have the Windy Day theme (it's missing most of these)... so I'd wondered how it could be accurate.

Bumping for visibility after updating the wave bank for versions 1.4.1+. Of course I'd manage to have this wave bank working only for a couple of months anyway `:confused:

Back
Top Bottom