Well, I have come up with some ideas for a Terraria 1.4, be prepared, this post is massive.
The update includes:
The update includes:
- Plumber NPC sells plumbing tools and fixes plumbing. Default weapon is a wrench. Appears after putting a sink/toilet/shower/tub in your adobe.
- Martian NPC sells martian stuff. Default weapon is an SDMG. Found in binds in a granite cave after Martian Madness is complete.
- Ability to change NPC weapons.
- Ability to trade with NPCS.
- NPCs now collect items and give them to you.
- NPCs now explore caves, spelunk, fix homes, and cut trees.
- All enemies have graphical degrades once taking enough damage.
- NPCs now eat food.
- Paper added to make maps to put on walls.
- New spell, named Solar Flare, has a 12.4% chance to drop from the Moon Lord.
- New Lunar biome appears once the Moon Lord is defeated, which requires a Portal Gun to be accessed, complete with new enemies, including an alt of the Meteor Head mob called Lunar Face, a theme, and a new boss...
- The Wall of Steel. It has 4 parts: Mechanical Eye, Mechanical Flamethrower, and Mechanical Biter, each with 160000 HP. Once the three are destroyed, the last part, the Wall of Steel Database, is revealed. It will fire beams at the player but do nothing else. After it takes 900000 damage, it explodes and drops items. It requires the Cybernetic Arm, which drops from a Guidebot 2.0, to be dropped into a lunar chasm on the moon to be summoned.
- There is now an achievement for having a Mining Helmet, Mining Shirt, and Mining Pants on while riding in a Minecart called, "True Miner".
- There is an achievement for defeating the Wall of Steel called, "Man of Steel".
- The achievement for defeating the Moon Lord has been renamed to, "Lunar Conquer".
- The Wall of Steel drops the following: True Terra Blade (100% chance, 600 damage, fires 3 beams at once.), Moon Cheese (60% chance, summons a Moon pet.), Wall of Steel Mask (14.29% chance, vanity.), Lunar Helmet+Lunar Suit+Lunar Boots (30.9% chance, 40 defense (helm), 45 defense (suit), 39 defense (boots), set bonus: allows probe scrambling ability.) Lunar Wings (1.5% chance, 150% flight power/admin wing powers.)
- There is an achievement called, "One small step for man..." which is obtained by making a house on a lunar biome.
- There is a Starbound easter egg in this game, which features a statue of Ty, developer of Starbound, in Terraria character form.
- Wood can now be dyed, but the items from the dyed wood will not stay dyed.
- The Moon has metal parts on it after the Wall of Steel has been defeated.