Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.4 Update - Plumbing, Martians, and Spacemen, Oh my!

Well, I have come up with some ideas for a Terraria 1.4, be prepared, this post is massive.
The update includes:
  • Plumber NPC sells plumbing tools and fixes plumbing. Default weapon is a wrench. Appears after putting a sink/toilet/shower/tub in your adobe.
  • Martian NPC sells martian stuff. Default weapon is an SDMG. Found in binds in a granite cave after Martian Madness is complete.
  • Ability to change NPC weapons.
  • Ability to trade with NPCS.
  • NPCs now collect items and give them to you.
  • NPCs now explore caves, spelunk, fix homes, and cut trees.
  • All enemies have graphical degrades once taking enough damage.
  • NPCs now eat food.
  • Paper added to make maps to put on walls.
  • New spell, named Solar Flare, has a 12.4% chance to drop from the Moon Lord.
  • New Lunar biome appears once the Moon Lord is defeated, which requires a Portal Gun to be accessed, complete with new enemies, including an alt of the Meteor Head mob called Lunar Face, a theme, and a new boss...
  • The Wall of Steel. It has 4 parts: Mechanical Eye, Mechanical Flamethrower, and Mechanical Biter, each with 160000 HP. Once the three are destroyed, the last part, the Wall of Steel Database, is revealed. It will fire beams at the player but do nothing else. After it takes 900000 damage, it explodes and drops items. It requires the Cybernetic Arm, which drops from a Guidebot 2.0, to be dropped into a lunar chasm on the moon to be summoned.
  • There is now an achievement for having a Mining Helmet, Mining Shirt, and Mining Pants on while riding in a Minecart called, "True Miner".
  • There is an achievement for defeating the Wall of Steel called, "Man of Steel".
  • The achievement for defeating the Moon Lord has been renamed to, "Lunar Conquer".
  • The Wall of Steel drops the following: True Terra Blade (100% chance, 600 damage, fires 3 beams at once.), Moon Cheese (60% chance, summons a Moon pet.), Wall of Steel Mask (14.29% chance, vanity.), Lunar Helmet+Lunar Suit+Lunar Boots (30.9% chance, 40 defense (helm), 45 defense (suit), 39 defense (boots), set bonus: allows probe scrambling ability.) Lunar Wings (1.5% chance, 150% flight power/admin wing powers.)
  • There is an achievement called, "One small step for man..." which is obtained by making a house on a lunar biome.
  • There is a Starbound easter egg in this game, which features a statue of Ty, developer of Starbound, in Terraria character form.
  • Wood can now be dyed, but the items from the dyed wood will not stay dyed.
  • The Moon has metal parts on it after the Wall of Steel has been defeated.
Tell me guys what you think about this update idea. Like it? Great! Don't like it? That's fine, as long as you aren't a hater.

The Wall of Steel. It has 4 parts: Mechanical Eye, Mechanical Flamethrower, and Mechanical Biter, each with 160000 HP. Once the three are destroyed, the last part, the Wall of Steel Database, is revealed. It will fire beams at the player but do nothing else. After it takes 900000 damage, it explodes and drops items. It requires the Cybernetic Arm, which drops from a Guidebot 2.0, to be dropped into a lunar chasm on the moon to be summoned.
True Terra Blade (100% chance, 600 damage, fires 3 beams at once.)
These again?
Suggestions should be, like, original. Lunar biomes have been suggested multiple times.
Also, there most likely won't be a 1.4.

There will be no 1.4. Sorry to disappoint you.
These again?
Suggestions should be, like, original. Lunar biomes have been suggested multiple times.
Also, there most likely won't be a 1.4.
Its been said many, many times that Cenx and other members of the team will continue working on Terraria now that Red is moving focus to Otherworld and eventually Terraria 2. Cenx actually mentioned on her Twitter possibly working on Hell next update.

Its been said many, many times that Cenx and other members of the team will continue working on Terraria now that Red is moving focus to Otherworld and eventually Terraria 2. Cenx actually mentioned on her Twitter possibly working on Hell next update.
I think there will just be updates like 1.3.2, 1.3.3 and 1.3.4, not an update big enough to be 1.4. Also a hell expansion would be amazing.

I think that the addition of the moon lord makes for a good natural "ending". As for the boss I must say that adding another mechanical boss wouldn't be right. As for the true terra blade I will fight the idea of it for as long as people keep suggesting it. Although it is a logical next step with the current system people generally hate the idea.

Enragement Child thats a good idea ,
but I do not think there will be an update 1.4 because most of the re -logic team is working otherworld terraria . Someone can explain me how to use the wires

Well, I have come up with some ideas for a Terraria 1.4, be prepared, this post is massive.
The update includes:
  • Plumber NPC sells plumbing tools and fixes plumbing. Default weapon is a wrench. Appears after putting a sink/toilet/shower/tub in your adobe.
  • Martian NPC sells martian stuff. Default weapon is an SDMG. Found in binds in a granite cave after Martian Madness is complete.
  • Ability to change NPC weapons.
  • Ability to trade with NPCS.
  • NPCs now collect items and give them to you.
  • NPCs now explore caves, spelunk, fix homes, and cut trees.
  • All enemies have graphical degrades once taking enough damage.
  • NPCs now eat food.
  • Paper added to make maps to put on walls.
  • New spell, named Solar Flare, has a 12.4% chance to drop from the Moon Lord.
  • New Lunar biome appears once the Moon Lord is defeated, which requires a Portal Gun to be accessed, complete with new enemies, including an alt of the Meteor Head mob called Lunar Face, a theme, and a new boss...
  • The Wall of Steel. It has 4 parts: Mechanical Eye, Mechanical Flamethrower, and Mechanical Biter, each with 160000 HP. Once the three are destroyed, the last part, the Wall of Steel Database, is revealed. It will fire beams at the player but do nothing else. After it takes 900000 damage, it explodes and drops items. It requires the Cybernetic Arm, which drops from a Guidebot 2.0, to be dropped into a lunar chasm on the moon to be summoned.
  • There is now an achievement for having a Mining Helmet, Mining Shirt, and Mining Pants on while riding in a Minecart called, "True Miner".
  • There is an achievement for defeating the Wall of Steel called, "Man of Steel".
  • The achievement for defeating the Moon Lord has been renamed to, "Lunar Conquer".
  • The Wall of Steel drops the following: True Terra Blade (100% chance, 600 damage, fires 3 beams at once.), Moon Cheese (60% chance, summons a Moon pet.), Wall of Steel Mask (14.29% chance, vanity.), Lunar Helmet+Lunar Suit+Lunar Boots (30.9% chance, 40 defense (helm), 45 defense (suit), 39 defense (boots), set bonus: allows probe scrambling ability.) Lunar Wings (1.5% chance, 150% flight power/admin wing powers.)
  • There is an achievement called, "One small step for man..." which is obtained by making a house on a lunar biome.
  • There is a Starbound easter egg in this game, which features a statue of Ty, developer of Starbound, in Terraria character form.
  • Wood can now be dyed, but the items from the dyed wood will not stay dyed.
  • The Moon has metal parts on it after the Wall of Steel has been defeated.
Tell me guys what you think about this update idea. Like it? Great! Don't like it? That's fine, as long as you aren't a hater.

In these cases I say it might be fine but red and other people moved on to terraria otherworld. But I mean, Finding a S.D.M.G under ground is a little too OP.

No thank you. Like others said most of this is not original and i feel like most members here don't realise that moon lord is the FINAL boss. But besides that with stats and a bit more details I would support. Good luck in the future m8.

Off Topic / Flaming
I DONT WANT MORE PC UPDATES!!!!!THAT IS DONE!MOON LORD IS THE FINAL BOSS!!!I WANT MOBILE AND CONSOLE TO GET TO DATE WITH LC AND THEN NOTHING ELSE

NO SUPPORT HATE

These ideas are great, but need more ideas, like another dimension or something like that.
[doublepost=1462465011,1462464844][/doublepost]Needs more bosses and new updates

Okay, I've gotta be honest here. The only one of these I like is the idea that the portal gun takes you to the moon, and even then the rest of that part isn't very detailed or original.

And I don't even know if you know that 'the portal gun takes you to the moon' is a reference to portal 2

Idea is ok, but not original. Heck, I think of ideas like these sometimes just randomly. Also WAAAAAAAY to :red:ing OP. Also NPCs eating and having mobs degrade after taking damage. that would take like 1-2 years to make that change. they would have to redesign every single NPC, Boss, Enemy, and Player (don't even start on the fact there is like a trillion customizations) for that. Those would be so useless anyways. Sorry, but no support

Back
Top Bottom