Terraria 1.9: Elemental - Fanmade trailer!

Starwitu

Terrarian
Hello there! I wanted to show you a project I've been working hard on: The Terraria 1.9 Fanmade Trailer! All of this was made by one person, me, so keep in mind that. I would appreciate all the feedback.
Heres' the video!

I will be adding more things to this post. This is just the start :)

This desert used to be a beautiful forest, with trees, rivers and animals. Now it's just a bunch of sand and bones. I wonder what happened..

Capture 2018-09-17 15_07_01.png

An unknown power is making the jungle more powerful. The trees and monsters are growing faster than ever. You need to stop this before it's too late.

Capture 2018-09-17 15_28_29.png

A mystery. You can hear screams deep down the ocean..

Capture 2018-09-17 15_42_46.png

This is where all the goblins and ogres come from, and they are not very friendly.

Capture 2018-09-17 15_17_28.png

A beautiful place to live on.

Capture 2018-09-17 15_37_15.png

He is trying to get in our world. We must stop him.

Capture 2018-09-18 12_50_34.png

Last edited:
Great work! A definite +1 from me.

If I were to make any changes, I feel it lacks a captivatingly rhythmic ‘scene’. Almost like a trailer climax to really hook you in if that makes sense haha (?)

Awesome work nonetheless, and may we hold hands and pray for this Ocean Dungeon.

Amen.

Great work! A definite +1 from me.

If I were to make any changes, I feel it lacks a captivatingly rhythmic ‘scene’. Almost like a trailer climax to really hook you in if that makes sense haha (?)

Awesome work nonetheless, and may we hold hands and pray for this Ocean Dungeon.

Amen.
Thanks! I will try to improve that :)

Back
Top Bottom