Mobile Terraria: 2015 Tabby Awards Finalist!

I fear I havent seen this helpful update and certainly haven't been given a gift. Perhaps they will redeem themselves, but for the moment all I have is a game I paid for but cannot play.
What version do you have, then? I own iOS, and I assumed all platforms had been fixed.

View attachment 51487
Good day Terrarians!

We have some exciting news! Terraria has just been nominated for the Tabby Awards, a global competition for the best tablet apps for 2015! Beating out tons of other fantastic games already, Terraria is one of two finalists vying for “Best Adventure Game” on iPad.

The final round of judging is happening now - with the ultimate winner selected by an international judging panel of industry experts. The results of their deliberations will culminate in the announcement of a winner in a few months.

In addition, the Tabby Awards give out a "Users' Choice Award" in each category. The judges for this honor? Why you guys, of course! We would be honored to have your vote for Terraria as the 2015 Users' Choice Best Adventure Game on iPad. To vote, simply click on the icon below:

It is an honor to be nominated and we are grateful to be recognized for doing something we love. We couldn’t do this without you - so thank you all for the continued support! We look forward to continuing to expand and improve upon your Terrarian experience in the months to come!

~505 Games Mobile
Nice Job 505 Games! I really like the Console and Mobile versions of Terraria and their Exclusive Armor and Bosses etc.

There's still some fixes that need doing (speed of ranged weapons), and Amazon still hasn't updated yet.

I'd rather they fix some things before they worry about new content.

There's still some fixes that need doing (speed of ranged weapons), and Amazon still hasn't updated yet.

I'd rather they fix some things before they worry about new content.

Those things are all on the list. If anything is missing, make sure there is a thread about it in the mobile bug reports section with all the info you can provide. Check the critical and non critical bug threads for updates on timing and what is being worked on.

Some are bugs. Some are intentional balancing things (which is not to say at all that they won't be addressed). In general, though, in regards to actual bugs I would agree - a stable foundation makes a taller house possible.

Actually, they already teased the next update being a mix of 1.2.3/1.2.4. I wrote about it here
No, I'm talking about the update Google and Apple pushed through a month or so ago after the Easter Update. I mean Amazon still has no/exceedingly rare Corruptor's/floaty grosses/paladins bug.

We're waiting on THAT update.

No, I'm talking about the update Google and Apple pushed through a month or so ago after the Easter Update. I mean Amazon still has no/exceedingly rare Corruptor's/floaty grosses/paladins bug.

We're waiting on THAT update.
That's odd, as my brother has the initial 1.2 icon on the app,yet appears to have the update, Corruptors and Floaty Grosses spawn regularly for him

Terraria's got this hands down
[DOUBLEPOST=1436592724,1436592610][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess the other devices don't update as quickly? It was something like 300 wood, 50 iron bars, 200 gold ore and hellstone, some obsidian, some gel, and gold coins.
Oooooooh, so THATS why I've been getting all that stuff. Me and my dad were wondering about that.

Back
Top Bottom