Mobile Terraria: 2015 Tabby Awards Finalist!

I don't play mobile that much, but...
WHY HAVEN'T YOU WON ALREADY?!?!?!:happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy:
Lepus.png
Turkor_the_Ungrateful.png

Although idc about ios its nice to see terraria doing well on this competition and i want it to win perhaps this will make devs more motivated and we see a big update like 1.2 soon on all mobile platforms
Btw is amazon the only one left who still hasnt received the easter update yet?

Last edited:
*Voted*

While I've never invested too much time in the mobile version, more or less, 'cause I can never get used to the controls on ANY mobile game, I am still hopeful that Terraria will win. Congrats on the nomination guys!

Terraria, Terraria, Terraria.

Even tho your Tablet version is crappy, you still retain your charm.

I voted for Agent Alice.
I've never even heard of it before seeing it in the nominees. Probably because I don't play on tablets... heck, I don't even *have* a tablet. Is it better than it looks? It's come that far so it probably is, but I doubt it can be better than Terraria anyway.

Terraria is gonna win. Last I checked, Terarria had 74%, and the other one only had 20 something %

Terraria must win.

I've never even heard of Agent Alice.

74% (Terraria) to 26% (Agent Alice). Seems legit.

Game needs the incessant crashing to stop and the threat of hours of character development deleting suddenly before it can be worthy of any award. Sorry to crash the party, but... im just calling a spade a spade.
Shortly before posting this, 505 released a big patch that not only fixed most, if not all, of the bugs, but gave items as gifts to apologize for them. Give the spade a chance.
Although idc about ios its nice to see terraria doing well on this competition and i want it to win perhaps this will make devs more motivated and we see a big update like 1.2 soon on all mobile platforms
Btw is amazon the only one left who still hasnt received the easter update yet?
We already have 1.2. It's 1.2.1, in fact. Has Amazon still not updated yet?!

Shortly before posting this, 505 released a big patch that not only fixed most, if not all, of the bugs, but gave items as gifts to apologize for them. Give the spade a chance.

We already have 1.2. It's 1.2.1, in fact. Has Amazon still not updated yet?!

I fear I havent seen this helpful update and certainly haven't been given a gift. Perhaps they will redeem themselves, but for the moment all I have is a game I paid for but cannot play.

Back
Top Bottom