Texture Pack Terraria 30's Style(? Texture Pack

Rojaez🌳

Terrarian
  • Logo.png
    Sun2.png
    30's Style
  • Hi. I am new to this website, on 03 / Oct / 2020 i created a texture pack inspired by 1930s style cartoons, sorry if it doesn't look like I say. I Retexture 18 Buffs, 9 Clouds, The Coins, 4 Extras, Health and Mana, 153 Items, The Bosses = Eye of Cthulhu to The Lunatic Cultist I don't want to texturize the Empress of Light, Logos, The Moons not included Blood Moon and Event Moons but Yes the Eclipse, NPC_Boss_Head, 39 projectile IDs, Sun, 13 Tiles, 6 Tree Tops, 2 wings, 5 Ambient backgrounds, Sunflower Loading is an hourglass a reference to the hourglass of Cuphead, Icon Worlds, Achievements, Bestiary, master mode pets eye of cthulhu to Duke Fishron does not include Slime Queen and Lunatic Cultist, Swords. Oof. It Got a Changelog and an Old Things folder. The texture pack is still in development. Sorry for the horrible designs or what they look like

anigif 1.gif
Eye of Cthulhu
Sin título 5.png
King Slime (without crown)
Sin título 1.png
Eater Of World

anigif 3.gif
Brain Of Cthulhu
anigif 2.gif
Queen Bee
Sin título 3.png
Skeletron
anigif 7.gif
Wall Of Flesh

anigif 6.gif
anigif 5.gif
The Twins
Sin título 8.png
The Destroyer
Sin título 7.png
Skeletron Prime
anigif 4.gif
Plantera
Sin título 6.png
(an ugly) Golem
anigif 8.gif
Duke Fishron
anigif 9.gif
Lunatic Cultist

To download the texture pack, click the link below, extract it and place it in My Games / Terraria / Resource Pack. If you have an old version, delete it.

Sorry For Not Update. Thanks For The 2K Views

Update 2.4.1=

Attachments

• Terraria 30's.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 678
Last edited:
any screenshots of the texture pack?
im thinking that but like a video for youtube, i put my channel here, of how the bosses look like and the items

Can you put some images?
it is done

i
so what textures?
i dont remember xd

any screenshots of the texture pack?
I already put images of the bosses, although the items are not too many, besides that there are many things in my texture pack and now I am going to put the achievements

im thinking that but like a video for youtube, i put my channel here, of how the bosses look like and the items
it is done
i

i dont remember xd
I already put images of the bosses, although the items are not too many, besides that there are many things in my texture pack and now I am going to put the achievements

If you have more content to add to your post, please use the "edit" button to the bottom left of your post to add more content rather than make double posts. Double posting is against forum rules and can make threads become messy with spam.

Once someone else has replied on a thread, it is fine to make a post normally after that, but until someone else has posted, we ask that you edit your last post rather than create a new post. I've merged your posts for you this time, but please keep this in mind for the future.

• Hi. I am new to this website, on 03 / Oct / 2020 i created a texture pack inspired by 1930s style cartoons, sorry if it doesn't look like I say. I Retexture 18 Buffs, 9 Clouds, The Coins, 4 Extras, Health and Mana, 153 Items, The Bosses = Eye of Cthulhu to The Lunatic Cultist I don't want to texturize the Empress of Light, Logos, The Moons not included Blood Moon and Event Moons but Yes the Eclipse, NPC_Boss_Head, 39 projectile IDs, Sun, 13 Tiles, 6 Tree Tops, 2 wings, 5 Ambient backgrounds, Sunflower Loading is an hourglass a reference to the hourglass of Cuphead, Icon Worlds, Achievements, Bestiary, master mode pets eye of cthulhu to Duke Fishron does not include Slime Queen and Lunatic Cultist, Swords. Oof. It Got a Changelog and an Old Things folder. The texture pack is still in development. Sorry for the horrible designs or what they look like

To download the texture pack, click the link below, extract it and place it in My Games / Terraria / Resource Pack. If you have an old version, delete it.

Sorry For Not Update. Thanks For The 2K Views

Update 2.4.1=
I wasn’t expecting that this would be really good, it looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom