3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

At least make constructive posts, not anything like this.

As for the chlorophyte armour, you sure you wore the whole set? (wearing just only 1 or 2 pieces doesn't activate the glitch)
If you wore the whole set, you either don't have the latest update or you are making false information (Since this is a glitch that affects everybody and isn't anything random)

I have no problems with clorophyte armor, but will avoid it lol i has turtle`:cool:
[doublepost=1481029004,1481028976][/doublepost]`:indifferent:`-_-`:)`:happy:`:D`;)`:cry:`:(`:mad:`:confused:`:cool:`:p':eek:`:passionate:`:rolleyes:'o_O`:naughty:`:sigh:

<doublepost merged by staff>
@Velujael, welcome to the forums. As a relatively new member you may not realize that we expect members to post with a certain amount of quality. Spamming smilies and post just dots is not acceptable. Please keep that in mind going forward.

No, but my bro wears it and nothing bad happens
From what I understand, the game will crash if you go into your inventory while wearing a full set of chlorophyte. Maybe your brother hasn't had a problem yet if he hasn't gone into his inventory.

From what I understand, the game will crash if you go into your inventory while wearing a full set of chlorophyte. Maybe your brother hasn't had a problem yet if he hasn't gone into his inventory.
Either that or he hasn't updated his game to 1.04 yet.

ANY UPDATES ON 1.05? AND NEW FEATURES?
Look at post #3 on page 1 of this thread to see which bugs had been fixed.

1.05 is simply a hot fix, a very quick update that focused on fixing game breaking bugs. Adding content would take longer, which isn't ideal with the issues we have right now. We don't even know what/when/if we will get any content updates in the future. Deanzor said that the game is at it's limits and might not be able to handle much more.

theres a BUG when you have 4 beetle husk and 20 soul of flight the beetle wings doesnt show up is this a BUG or not get it BUG? tell me if n3ds doesnt have beetle wings TY

theres a BUG when you have 4 beetle husk and 20 soul of flight the beetle wings doesnt show up is this a BUG or not get it BUG? tell me if n3ds doesnt have beetle wings TY
Hmm, yeah, the Beetle Wings are not available (also you need 8 beetle husks to make the wings, not 4).

It either wasn't added or it was a bug, but I would say it was more than likely that it wasn't added since everybody was insisting on having the armour but didn't ask for the wings (could have just forgotten to add it possibly)...

The wings are the only other item you can make with the Beetle Husks anyway, and some people like having the correct set of items together to look aesthetically pleasing. So I wonder if it could be added one day, it wouldn't be too difficult would it?

Hmm, yeah, the Beetle Wings are not available (also you need 8 beetle husks to make the wings, not 4).

It either wasn't added or it was a bug, but I would say it was more than likely that it wasn't added since everybody was insisting on having the armour but didn't ask for the wings (could have just forgotten to add it possibly)...

The wings are the only other item you can make with the Beetle Husks anyway, and some people like having the correct set of items together to look aesthetically pleasing. So I wonder if it could be added one day, it wouldn't be too difficult would it?
I would imagine not, it's nothing more than an additional set of wings. Should be a piece of cake to add in.

I just update my 3ds terraria to version 1.4. And then i started to play the game. But when I tried to open my bag or chest, it hang for a while and crashed ('An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart.'). I very love this game but I don't know why this game always get crashed and I need to restarted my system again and again. My first world also cause this crashed problem so i reopened second world to solve this problem. But now the second world have this problem also. REALLY DISSAPOINTED.:sigh::sigh:

Attachments

• 07e6f7a5-ac2c-4f55-86be-b9b9b2e2ba70.jpg
    07e6f7a5-ac2c-4f55-86be-b9b9b2e2ba70.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 145
I just update my 3ds terraria to version 1.4. And then i started to play the game. But when I tried to open my bag or chest, it hang for a while and crashed ('An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart.'). I very love this game but I don't know why this game always get crashed and I need to restarted my system again and again. My first world also cause this crashed problem so i reopened second world to solve this problem. But now the second world have this problem also. REALLY DISSAPOINTED.:sigh::sigh:
There is a known problem with the full set of Chlorophyte armor where opening your inventory or a chest will crash the game. Right now your best hope would be to use a new character for now until an upcoming update fixes it.

Unsure if this is a bug or I'm just unlucky but the Eater of Worlds doesn't seem to drop it's trophy. I know the King Slime trophy drop rate was a little off, so maybe that's the case here? Has anyone else gotten the Eater of Worlds trophy?

Unsure if this is a bug or I'm just unlucky but the Eater of Worlds doesn't seem to drop it's trophy. I know the King Slime trophy drop rate was a little off, so maybe that's the case here? Has anyone else gotten the Eater of Worlds trophy?

I have gotten it once but you have to be lucky for it to drop.

After this update I was afraid because only the New 3DS has won the Expanded world because your highter processing capacity.
What makes me think: Will the old 3DS be abandoned like the PS3 and XBOX?
I was expecting a lot by 1.3 on my 2DS (like 3DS)

Back
Top Bottom