3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

They never guaranteed to find every single possible issue (and the fix one, two more appear is indeed so often the case). That said, there were a large pile that were addressed - so, worst case, it's narrowed down if there are continued issues.

Absent the Chlorophyte thing, nothing yet on my end - I've enlisted my two "testers" to dive into multiplayer for hours over the break to see what they run into (nothing bad yet - they love the larger worlds though).

Updated to 1.04 the day it came out. Everything was okay. One of my worlds just got corrupted today and won't load. ALTHOUGH, it was a world created pre 1.04 so maybe that's why.

Hey-o! Made an account because I felt like contributing for once instead of lurking! I decided to farm Beetle Husks at my arena which is at a drained ocean bed. I can place the Altar just fine, but my game up and crashes when I try to activate it with a power cell. However, after moving the altar to the Lizhard Temple, I can summon Golem just fine.

A small, unimportant bug i found today;
When asking the Dryad how much corruption/crimson is in your world, the clicking sound repeats over and over again quietly.
[doublepost=1479942234,1479941709][/doublepost]Also, has anybody had any problems with getting the King Slime Trophy?
Even after maybe 90 or so tries, It just won't drop. `:confused:

A small, unimportant bug i found today;
When asking the Dryad how much corruption/crimson is in your world, the clicking sound repeats over and over again quietly.
[doublepost=1479942234,1479941709][/doublepost]Also, has anybody had any problems with getting the King Slime Trophy?
Even after maybe 90 or so tries, It just won't drop. `:confused:
Maybe the trophy is rare?

i got one on my 1st king slime kill, i just think that your luck may be bad. ;)P.S. I'm never touching my clorophyte armor sets. EVER.

Ok, thank you for confirming that it's at least obtainable on 3ds.`:D
I remember back in .01 the Uzi had a drop rate of 1:80,000 instead of 1:200 from a small mathematical error. Even with those insane 00.00125% odds, I somehow got one to drop from a Man Eater. (I sold it because later because I didn't know of its crazy droprate. such a noob ._.)

Just a thought, but perhaps the Slime Trophy is suffering a similar issue. Based on my limited knowledge of coding, I'm probably wrong. Just a thought.

Another small bug;
The steampunker has one of the painter's quotes.
It's the one about the Hallow.
[doublepost=1479947479,1479947152][/doublepost]Welp.`:indifferent:
The Underground Corruption has Underground Crimson music.
Weird.

The update is looking good, just made both sets of beetle armor. :cool:

Nice job to all devs :D

Felling bad about all of the bugs:(, just don't work on thanksgiving and take the day off, we can report more bugs later, for now let's enjoy the holidays.;)
[doublepost=1479954092,1479953669][/doublepost]Be sure to tell what 3ds you are using, I haven't had any bugs with my new 3ds so far, it may have something to do with your system.

@Deanzor New bug I found.The Goblin Army doesn't appear...Maybe it does?My new House is in a Snow Biome but the Biome shouldn't affect that?That would be ludicrous.But I can hear the 1.3 Goblin Theme...So...Some Cool Building Music there I guess...?:p
I really wanna believe it does appear but...For some reason in my new world (expanded) my home is set in a snow land and the event isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom